Monopods

megadarkwood
Go to solution Solved by Raboo,

dolica has 10" more and a case.

Main Rig: -FX8150 -32gb Kingston HyperX BLUE -120gb Kingston HyperX SSD -1TB WD Black -ASUS R9 270 DCUII OC -Corsair 300r -Full specs on Profile

Other Devices: -One Plus One 64gb Sandstone Black -Canon T5 -Moto G -Pebble Smartwatch -Nintendo 2DS -G27 Racing Wheel

#PlugYourStuff - 720penis - 1080penis - #KilledMyWife - #LinusButtPlug - #HashtagsAreALifestyle - CAR BOUGHT: 2010 Corolla

I love how you just posted about the PSU and now a whole other thing like you don't care anymore about your PSU :P 

[CPU: AMD FX-6100 @3.3GHz ] [MoBo: Asrock 970 Extreme4] [GPU: Gigabyte 770 OC ] [RAM: 8GB] [sSD: 64gb for OS] [PSU: 550Watt Be Quiet!] [HDD: 1TB] [CPU cooler: Be Quiet! Shadow Rock Pro Sr1]  -Did i solve your question/problem? Please click 'Marked Solved'-

dolica is better

He is the hero this forum deserves but not the one it needs right now.So we'll hunt him because he can take it because he is not our hero he is a silent guardian 

a watchful protector A Dark Knight

I love how you just posted about the PSU and now a whole other thing like you don't care anymore about your PSU :P

I fixed that :P

Main Rig: -FX8150 -32gb Kingston HyperX BLUE -120gb Kingston HyperX SSD -1TB WD Black -ASUS R9 270 DCUII OC -Corsair 300r -Full specs on Profile

Other Devices: -One Plus One 64gb Sandstone Black -Canon T5 -Moto G -Pebble Smartwatch -Nintendo 2DS -G27 Racing Wheel

#PlugYourStuff - 720penis - 1080penis - #KilledMyWife - #LinusButtPlug - #HashtagsAreALifestyle - CAR BOUGHT: 2010 Corolla

Rig CPU Intel i5 3570K at 4.2 GHz - MB MSI Z77A-GD55 - RAM Kingston 8GB 1600 mhz - GPU XFX 7870 Double D - Keyboard Logitech G710+

Case Corsair 600T - Storage Intel 330 120GB, WD Blue 1TB - CPU Cooler Noctua NH-D14 - Displays Dell U2312HM, Asus VS228, Acer AL1715

dolica is better

Thanks I will probably go with the Dolica

Buy a piece of rope/string/wtv as long as you are tall.

Tie one end to a bolt the size of the hole for mounting the camera onto a tripod. 

Tie the other to a large washer.

Screw the bolt into the camera and put the washer on the ground and step on it. Pull the rope tight and bam. Instant stabilized camera. 

I win.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LLlJl7TbXTA

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

Buy a piece of rope/string/wtv as long as you are tall.

Tie one end to a bolt the size of the hole for mounting the camera onto a tripod. 

Tie the other to a large washer.

Screw the bolt into the camera and put the washer on the ground and step on it. Pull the rope tight and bam. Instant stabilized camera. 

I win.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LLlJl7TbXTA

I need to move around constantly

Ah, nevermind then. :P 

I would try tying it to my belt loop or something if possible.

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

Ah, nevermind then. :P 

I would try tying it to my belt loop or something if possible.

Still wouldn't help, I will be bent down/kneeling a lot

Also I am filming not talking pictures :)

Still wouldn't help, I will be bent down/kneeling a lot

Also I am filming not talking pictures :)

Ah, ok, cool.

† Christian Member †

can I give you constructive criticism on your skating thing? 

#KilledMyWife 

LTT's Resident Black Star

I should get an award for still being here at this point 

can I give you constructive criticism on your skating thing? 

Yes please! Remember that was just a little practice video!

Yes please! Remember that was just a little practice video!

I like fisheye, that will be all 

#KilledMyWife 

I like fisheye, that will be all 

I do to, I cant put a fish eye on my camera though

I do to, I cant put a fish eye on my camera though

do it in post, start up your copy of after effects and edit it in 

#KilledMyWife 

do it in post, start up your copy of after effects and edit it in 

will do