Uppgrade or save for new computer?

Computer specs

GPU: Gtx 780 Asus 3gb

CPU: I7-4770K 3,5 Ghz

PSU: 750W

16 GB RAM

Motherboard: ASUS Z87-A - ATX / Z87

I have a chance at getting another Gtx 780 for around 180$, is it worth to upgrade or should I save my money for a new computer. When will the new Pascal GPUs from Nvidia release and will they be worth it for example?

your system is probably slowing down on the gpu side, 4770k is still a good cpu and id wait for pascal or pick up a 980 or the like

Wait

Archangel (Desktop) CPU: i5 4590 GPU:Asus R9 280  3GB RAM:HyperX Beast 2x4GBPSU:SeaSonic S12G 750W Mobo:GA-H97m-HD3 Case:CM Silencio 650 Storage:1 TB WD Red
Celestial (Laptop 1) CPU:i7 4720HQ GPU:GTX 860M 4GB RAM:2x4GB SK Hynix DDR3Storage: 250GB 850 EVO Model:Lenovo Y50-70
Seraph (Laptop 2) CPU:i7 6700HQ GPU:GTX 970M 3GB RAM:2x8GB DDR4Storage: 256GB Samsung 951 + 1TB Toshiba HDD Model:Asus GL502VT

Windows 10 is now MSX! - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/440190-can-we-start-calling-windows-10/page-6

14 minutes ago, Sigge Sandstrom said:

Computer specs

GPU: Gtx 780 Asus 3gb

CPU: I7-4770K 3,5 Ghz

PSU: 750W

16 GB RAM

Motherboard: ASUS Z87-A - ATX / Z87

I have a chance at getting another Gtx 780 for around 180$, is it worth to upgrade or should I save my money for a new computer. When will the new Pascal GPUs from Nvidia release and will they be worth it for example?

Everyone getting up tight about pascal, I really dont think waiting and getting one high-end pascal GPU will be beat 2 780s. Yes, SLI isn't always the best with scaling and the like but the 4770K won't bottleneck them and for the price of a 950/370 I'd go second 780.

My recommendation: for raw graphics performance the 780 and spend any extra money you could have saved on a new monitor or new peripherals :D

13 minutes ago, Cream pie filled car said:
Just now, GeekaWhat said:

Everyone getting up tight about pascal, I really dont think waiting and getting one high-end pascal GPU will be beat 2 780s. Yes, SLI isn't always the best with scaling and the like but the 4770K won't bottleneck them and for the price of a 950/370 I'd go second 780.

My recommendation: for raw graphics performance the 780 and spend any extra money you could have saved on a new monitor or new peripherals :D

The reason everyone says wait for Pascal is becuase spending money now will not get you any improvements on the new DX12 titles that are going to launch this year. Especially since DX12 is supposed to be the next game changer in terms of GPU compute performance and efficiency.