Buying a new smartphone

flxyy

Hey guys! I wanna buy a new smartphone and after research i found the Huawei P8 Lite 8gb. Do you any suggestions? My budget is 200 euros.

MY PC   CPU INTEL i7 4790k   MOTHERBOARD ASUS SABERTOOTH Z97 MARK1   COOLING CORSAIR H80i    CASE BITFENIX RONIN   RAM 2X4GB CORSAIR VENGEANCE 1600MHZ  GPU GIGABYTE GTX 970 G1 PSU CORSAIR RM750 WATT SSD SAMSUNG PRO 850 256GB HDD WD 1TB BLUE

Oneplus x

RIG:FX-6300@4.5GHz 1.4V with Hyper 212 evo with LTT NF-F12:MSI Overclockers R7 260X:4x4B Crucial Ballistix Sport:GA-970A-UD3P:1TB Seagate Brracuda & 120GB Crucial M500(OS and Programs)&Sandisk SSD PLUS(Games) In a Bitfenix Comrade with an NF-F12 as exhaust and OEM case fan as front intake

''time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time''

It would all depend on what you want out of a new smart phone. Does the operating system the phone is running bother you?? if not, you could look towards Windows Phones, as they do offer competitive pricing to performance compared with other phones on the market, however they do run Microsoft's own operating system which means you wouldn't have access to the amount of apps usually seen on IOS or Android devices.

If its an Android device you're after then the Ulefone BeTouch might be a good suggestion. Ulefone BeTouch offers dual-SIM with 4G connectivity, it has a working fingerprint scanner for an extra layer of security and boasts an impressive HD display, so you can watch Linus Tech Tips in crispy HD quality. RRP around 147.06 leaving you with 52.94 for a phone plan. 

This is my opinion of course, I hope you find your phone soon :D 

21 hours ago, neebuilda said:

Oneplus x

Cant find it in Greece :/

MY PC   CPU INTEL i7 4790k   MOTHERBOARD ASUS SABERTOOTH Z97 MARK1   COOLING CORSAIR H80i    CASE BITFENIX RONIN   RAM 2X4GB CORSAIR VENGEANCE 1600MHZ  GPU GIGABYTE GTX 970 G1 PSU CORSAIR RM750 WATT SSD SAMSUNG PRO 850 256GB HDD WD 1TB BLUE

20 hours ago, Jake Madden said:

It would all depend on what you want out of a new smart phone. Does the operating system the phone is running bother you?? if not, you could look towards Windows Phones, as they do offer competitive pricing to performance compared with other phones on the market, however they do run Microsoft's own operating system which means you wouldn't have access to the amount of apps usually seen on IOS or Android devices.

If its an Android device you're after then the Ulefone BeTouch might be a good suggestion. Ulefone BeTouch offers dual-SIM with 4G connectivity, it has a working fingerprint scanner for an extra layer of security and boasts an impressive HD display, so you can watch Linus Tech Tips in crispy HD quality. RRP around 147.06 leaving you with 52.94 for a phone plan. 

This is my opinion of course, I hope you find your phone soon :D 

Im looking for android. i checked the phone you suggested and im thinking to buy it

1 hour ago, flxyy said:

Cant find it in Greece :/

Shame. Its a really great phone for the price, with a solid build and almost stock andriod.

Just went one the greek oneplus website and it look available? It is more expensive than I thought though, at €269, so might be out of your budget.

https://oneplus.net/gr/x 

RIG:FX-6300@4.5GHz 1.4V with Hyper 212 evo with LTT NF-F12:MSI Overclockers R7 260X:4x4B Crucial Ballistix Sport:GA-970A-UD3P:1TB Seagate Brracuda & 120GB Crucial M500(OS and Programs)&Sandisk SSD PLUS(Games) In a Bitfenix Comrade with an NF-F12 as exhaust and OEM case fan as front intake

''time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time''

16 hours ago, neebuilda said:

Shame. Its a really great phone for the price, with a solid build and almost stock andriod.

Just went one the greek oneplus website and it look available? It is more expensive than I thought though, at €269, so might be out of your budget.

https://oneplus.net/gr/x 

well i think i can raise my budget but i also found the huawei honor 5x