HELP PLEASE

i just installed my gtx 960 and hoped on csgo to play a game with higher fps when i got in the game the fps was lower then my gtx 750 it was around 90 fps on low and i have installed all the latest drivers and i cant find a fix for my problem anywhere. hopefully someone has the answer to my problem.

Just now, Matty2hatty said:

Are you using GeForce experience?

Just now, Matty2hatty said:

yes

Just now, Shadow Gamer said:

Have your settings increased? 

no i am on low settings 

2 minutes ago, Matty2hatty said:

should i delete it?

Just now, Lakeh said:

should i delete it?

Alright chillax. Can you get us a picture of the back of your PC? 

Main PC |CPU - i7-6700k|GPU - R9 290x tri-x 4gb|RAM - 16gb ddr4|MOBO - MSI z170 - A PRO|HDD - WD 1TB/240gb Sandisk |PSU - 700w Raidmax

Laptop |CPU - i7 4720hq|GPU - 960m 2gb|Ram - 8gb 2x4|Model - y50-70 Touch|SSD - 240gb Patriot drive|Display - 1920x1080 IPS touch

Just now, Mohenjo said:

Alright chillax. Can you get us a picture of the back of your PC? 

the vga is connected to the graphics card i dont have a camara

Just now, Lakeh said:

the vga is connected to the graphics card i dont have a camara

hmmm is vga your only option? Also what CPU do you have? AND do you have vsync enabled on csgo? 

Main PC |CPU - i7-6700k|GPU - R9 290x tri-x 4gb|RAM - 16gb ddr4|MOBO - MSI z170 - A PRO|HDD - WD 1TB/240gb Sandisk |PSU - 700w Raidmax

Laptop |CPU - i7 4720hq|GPU - 960m 2gb|Ram - 8gb 2x4|Model - y50-70 Touch|SSD - 240gb Patriot drive|Display - 1920x1080 IPS touch

Have you modified any other hardware besides the GPU? And which Windows version are you using? 

Just now, Shadow Gamer said:

Have you modified any other hardware besides the GPU? And which Windows version are you using? 

that shouldnt be an issue its a source game i mean it should run on windows xp if needed 

Just now, Mohenjo said:

hmmm is vga your only option? Also what CPU do you have? AND do you have vsync enabled on csgo? 

i ment dvi cord is what im using

Just now, Lakeh said:

i ment dvi cord is what im using

Ok that wasnt the main issue. What cpu do you have and do you have vsync enabled on csgo? 

2 minutes ago, Shadow Gamer said:

no i haven't modified anything except gpu 

Just now, Mohenjo said:

Ok that wasnt the main issue. What cpu do you have and do you have vsync enabled on csgo? 

i dont have vsync enabled and i have a athlon 860k

Just now, Lakeh said:

i dont have vsync enabled and i have a athlon 860k

what FPS do you get on the highest settings? 

Just now, Mohenjo said:

one sec ill check

2 minutes ago, Lakeh said:

one sec ill check

around 90-130

2 minutes ago, Mohenjo said:

around 90-130 on everthing maxed

Just now, Lakeh said:

around 90-130

around 90-130 on everthing maxed

well... there doesnt seem to be an issue... What resolution are your running.. You SHOULD be getting higher FPS but if your on higher than 1080p then that could do it 

Just now, Mohenjo said:

well... there doesnt seem to be an issue... What resolution are your running.. You SHOULD be getting higher FPS but if your on higher than 1080p then that could do it 

only 1080p

1 minute ago, Mohenjo said:

someone told me to change my power manegement in nvidea control do you have to restart your PC for that to take effect?

9 minutes ago, Lakeh said:

someone told me to change my power manegement in nvidea control do you have to restart your PC for that to take effect?

just restart your PC