Best full build for the budget of ≤ $700?

Title poses the question.

I'm going to use the PC for playing games at 1080p at medium to high settings at 120 FPS or 60 FPS on low settings at the least.

I intend to mostly play competitive based games like CS:GO but if I ever want to play other AAA games like Battlefield 4 I want it to run smoothly at 60 FPS.

This is a full build so I'd like to have a monitor, keyboard and mouse as well, it might be hard to fit in that budget but it's totally possible.

There's just a few conditions that must, just must be fulfilled.

• The case shouldn't look like crap, personally I like the design of Fractal's cases.
  • The monitor should be 120Hz.
  • The keyboard and mouse shouldn't "suck".
  • Oh yeah, keep the budget in mind of course.

You're not going to get over 60fps with this budget, let alone 120. Plus the cost of the monitor is like half your budget.

Build a PC that's a good platform to upgrade (unlocked processor, OC motherboard) and spend the remainder of your budget on GPU. 

But for $700 you're not going to get what you want. 

1 minute ago, DaltonM said:

You're not going to get over 60fps with this budget, let alone 120. Plus the cost of the monitor is like half your budget.

Build a PC that's a good platform to upgrade (unlocked processor, OC motherboard) and spend the remainder of your budget on GPU. 

But for $700 you're not going to get what you want. 

I agree, a monitor + peripherals is around $300 - you would have to find used parts for a $400 build.

blackshades on

With a budget like this you can't expect to get a $200 Monitor plus really nice peripherals.