Tesoro Excalibur v2 & Sagitta Spectrum Giveaway

I could use a new keyboard. My keyboard is from a dell business desktop and my dad gave it to me when I built my PC. It no longer works as well as it did. 

Id love to win one of the keyboards because I'm tired of using the old lame membrane keyboards

Y'know what, i don't prefer either, i've got a pretty bad and old cherry MX black that is sometimes hard to type with, and a razer deathadder i've had for years and it doesn't work very well now, but as a whole i'd probably prefer the keyboard because having to press the little cherry mx switch on your esc key because it came off when cleaning the keyboard and was never found again is a little bit annoying. :)

The mouse, wife already has the keyboard....

The keyboard, because im using a old alienware my friend gave me and is hard... really hard to type D:

Sagitta Spectrum mouse because I like the mouse. New mice might make me feel better.

I want the mouse because I'm getting ready to work remotely from home on a company provided laptop, and aint nobody got time for trackpads. 

I game a lot. I even do some Lets Plays when I feel in the mood. Of course Ive been doing it all while using the Dell keyboard that came with my machine when I bought it. I just cant justify the cost of a good mechanical keyboard the way things are now. Hell I only just managed to  upgrade my graphics to a gtx 750 ti after 4 years of using the radeon hd 6450 the thing came with. Will a good quality keyboard make me a better gamer? No. Will it improve the experience? Yeah I think so.

Keyboard for me :D. As I currently am using a cheap membrane keyboard that i was given a little while ago, I don't even know what brand it is and the windows key is on the wrong side for starters. Be nice to actually have a decent Mechanical Keyboard to go with my rig.

Sagitta Spectrum mouse  coz i have a 1$  one lol

i deserve to win the keyboard, first of all, i am a programmer and it will help me a lot to solve my hand aches. and if ever i won the mouse rather than the keyboard, it still help me because im using a cheap small mouse

i would like the keyboard cause my keyboard is not working properly sometimes it just cuts out 

I would love that mouse, been thinking about buying one for a year but I've got more important stuff to buy first! (bills)

I would like the mouse because it looks cool and I need a new one. Thats about it. Thanks!

I would like to have that keyboard to finally have a mechanical keyboard. Been using a cheap Microsoft sidewinder x4 since my ascension.

Excalibur v2 keyboard. I badly need a mechanical keyboard.

Just give the excalibur to me mate, dont ask why

the reason is obvious

Leave a like if you breathed oxygen today

I would love to get the mouse because my R.A.T. 7 Died some time ago.

i'd appreciate the keyboard because mine is VERY old and has some keys missing, but the mouse would be cool to. So if you just have mouses, I would gladly take the "gift" . But again, i'd prefer the keyboard. 

Keyboard because I want and need a mechanical keyboard.

I want the spectrum mouse. My current mouse will only right-click if you hit a certain point on it, and I'd like one that I can actually use in most applications.

I would like the keyboard. The dome keyboard that i am using is getting quite old and have never had a mechanical keyboard.

I would love a new good keyboard cause i started twitch streaming and my key board is a bout 5 years old and is kinda broken and my mouse is really bad to some times it just doesn't register the movement. but i have a pretty strong pc  costum built parts folling some of your vids and i love u guys!

4 hours ago, nicklmg said:
4 hours ago, nicklmg said:

We are bringing you guys another awesome giveaway today thanks to our friends over at Tesoro! They are giving away:

THREE units of their Excalibur v2 keyboard (purchase link: http://bit.ly/1mIFiE0)

and

THREE units of their Sagitta Spectrum mouse (purchase link: http://bit.ly/1WsEf7c)

But how do you win one for free?

As usual, entry is super simple:

1. Comment below telling us which product you want to win and why you want it.

2. Follow Tesoro on Twitter at https://twitter.com/tesorotec

and

3. Continue watching the awesome content we produce :) (we can't actually track that, but hey, even if you don't like the videos we'll probably have more giveaways at some point... ;) ).

This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions.

Entries will close in one week, on 3/11/2016. Winners will be selected soon after entries close, individually, by random draw, and will be contacted by this account, here on the forum.

Best of luck to all who enter!

We are bringing you guys another awesome giveaway today thanks to our friends over at Tesoro! They are giving away:

THREE units of their Excalibur v2 keyboard (purchase link: http://bit.ly/1mIFiE0)

and

THREE units of their Sagitta Spectrum mouse (purchase link: http://bit.ly/1WsEf7c)

But how do you win one for free?

As usual, entry is super simple:

1. Comment below telling us which product you want to win and why you want it.

2. Follow Tesoro on Twitter at https://twitter.com/tesorotec

and

3. Continue watching the awesome content we produce :) (we can't actually track that, but hey, even if you don't like the videos we'll probably have more giveaways at some point... ;) ).

This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions.

Entries will close in one week, on 3/11/2016. Winners will be selected soon after entries close, individually, by random draw, and will be contacted by this account, here on the forum.

Best of luck to all who enter!

I really want the Excalibur v2 keyboard, I like playing games especially during late nights so that no one can disturb me. I already have a low config pc and neither a back lit keyboard. The Excalibur v2 keyboard will definitely solve some issues if not all.