Looking for some insight

Avidem

I'm looking at adding some flavor to my pc. The colors right now are mostly blue and white so I want to roll with it. I've thought about doing some case lighting, but I'm not sure where to start. I'm also curious about making my wiring match more as well. This is still new to me. Most of my builds haven't been much in the way of "bling". Any help would be very welcome.

I don't like the standard led lighting it's really boring and unattractive.

If you want illumination I suggest you use cold cathode tubes, they look really nice.

Quote me if you want me to reply.

Brand Blacklist: Gainward, Silverstone, Cougar, Gigabyte.

I know approximately nothing about case lighting, but some simple research online would get you started there. I know CableMod can get you really nice internal cables in various colors, but not cheap.

Lenovo Ideapad 720s 14 inch ------ One day I'll have a desktop again...

12 minutes ago, Avidem said:

I'm looking at adding some flavor to my pc. The colors right now are mostly blue and white so I want to roll with it. I've thought about doing some case lighting, but I'm not sure where to start. I'm also curious about making my wiring match more as well. This is still new to me. Most of my builds haven't been much in the way of "bling". Any help would be very welcome.

Welcome to the Forums!

For lighting premade LED kits that are ready to go out of the box Addon Customs and Cable Mods both have great options. As for sleeving cable mods do have kits for specific PSU's or extensions. 

Well I just bought a new NZXT 550w fully modular psu. So I was wanting to get some white cables instead of the black that come with it.

13 hours ago, Avidem said:

Well I just bought a new NZXT 550w fully modular psu. So I was wanting to get some white cables instead of the black that come with it.

If your wanting fully sleeved cables from the PSU to the components you are going to need to get them custom made, I haven't seen any specific ones from the NZXT units other than sleeved extensions.