Will it go together?

Rotta

Will this GPU:

EVGA NVIDIA GTX 750 Ti SC Mini ITX GAMING Graphics Card - 2GB

02G-P4-3753-KR - 2GB EVGA GTX 750Ti SC GAMING Mini ITX, PCIe 3.0, 5400MHz GDDR5, GPU 1176MHz, Boost 1255MHz, Cores 640, DP/HDMI/DVI-IGo

Go with my packet computer?

http://support.hp.com/fi-fi/document/c03177674

EDIT: My computer uses DDR3

1 minute ago, QueenDemetria said:

it should work.

Ty <3

1 minute ago, QueenDemetria said:

it should work.

Yep, physical measurements and connectors check out. It's a pre-built computer which can come with all kinds of ungodly designed internals, so I would get your new card from somewhere you can return it to in the event that it won't work out, just in case.

Lenovo Ideapad 720s 14 inch ------ One day I'll have a desktop again...

Just now, Spork829 said:

Yep, physical measurements and connectors check out. It's a pre-built computer which can come with all kinds of ungodly designed internals, so I would get your new card from somewhere you can return it to in the event that it won't work out, just in case.

Recommend me ? I live in europe. (btw cute owl <3)

3 minutes ago, Rotta said:

Thanks (not mine). Never even been to europe, but I expect any decent local PC shop should have a 15 or 30 day return policy as long as you don't damage anything and have the receipt. Just ask someone there. Edit: Amazon should work as well.

Lenovo Ideapad 720s 14 inch ------ One day I'll have a desktop again...

4 minutes ago, Rotta said:

Your prebuilt already has a standard single slot card in it. If you've got 2 expansion slots, it will work . 

MSI has a single slot 750 ti that's really good. I have it and use it. http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814127836

1 minute ago, Spork829 said:

Thanks (not mine). Never even been to europe, but I expect any decent local PC shop should have a 15 or 30 day return policy as long as you don't damage anything and have the receipt. Just ask someone there.

Will this do? https://www.scan.co.uk/products/2gb-evga-gtx-750ti-sc-gaming-mini-itx-pcie-30-5400mhz-gddr5-gpu-1176mhz-boost-1255mhz-cores-640-dp-h?utm_source=google+shopping&utm_medium=cpc&gclid=Cj0KEQiA0sq2BRDRt6Scrqj71vQBEiQAg5bj09sr2Ue0tgwlWrMiogVn4rVT2OeR2VURk3NXyZjcSs8aAgtH8P8HAQ

Just now, Spork829 said:

If they have a return policy, I see no reason why not.

7 minutes ago, DaltonM said:

Your prebuilt already has a standard single slot card in it. If you've got 2 expansion slots, it will work . 

MSI has a single slot 750 ti that's really good. I have it and use it. http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814127836

Dalton said something about expansion slots. Idk will that MSI go for my computer. What do you think?

Just now, Rotta said:

Dalton said something about expansion slots. Idk will that MSI go for my computer. What do you think?

Brand doesn't matter it will work. Is there two slots on the back of your case, like this:

gfx-backplate.jpg

8 minutes ago, DaltonM said:

Brand doesn't matter it will work. Is there two slots on the back of your case, like this:

gfx-backplate.jpg

20160302_203230[1].jpg

EDIT: Sorry for huge pic

Dont mind me. Im dumb at these things.

You're good to go as long as you have a full speed PCIE slot that will fit the 2 slot sized GPU. I suggest playing it safe with a single slot card. Can you post pics of the inside of the system with no GPU installed? 

2 minutes ago, DaltonM said:

You're good to go as long as you have a full speed PCIE slot that will fit the 2 slot sized GPU. I suggest playing it safe with a single slot card. Can you post pics of the inside of the system with no GPU installed? 

Taking out my GPU?