My new system

ItzikCPU

There's no point in trying to help you you keep ignoring the facts and making up things which are simply not true

I'm Not ignore nothing..We Discuss it and doet's all...

I just want I7 4770 for futre because i don't do any OC on my system so i don't need 4670K.

CPU: Intel Core I7 4770 3.5GHz(3.9 T) 8MB cache Mainboard: Gigabyte H87-D3H Ultra Durable™Cpu Cooler: Scythe Mugen 3 rev .b. RAM: Corsair XMS3 (4X2) 8GB 1600MHz CL9 GPU:GigabyteGTX 780Ti (OC) 3GB Windforce X3 cooler PSU: FSP Aurum 750W Gold 80 Plus Modular Case: Corsair 500R (White) & 6 Fans white led Monitor: Dell 23" UltraSharp LED IPS HDD + SSD: Seagate Barracuda 7200RPM 2TB & SSD SAMSUNG 120GB EVO

I KNOW but from the topic beggining i said that i don't want ANY OC IN MY SYSTEM!

i don't like it i don't love it and i don't want it!

i want Clean system. doet's it :)

never ever i not thinking about OC..I JUST DON'T LOVE IT AND Count on it

Well if you don't want to OC, you should probably stick with a 4570 or a 4670.

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

I'm Not ignore nothing..We Discuss it and doet's all...

I just want I7 4770 for futre because i don't do any OC on my system so i don't need 4670K.

You don't need a 4770 either.

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

Well if you don't want to OC, you should probably stick with a 4570 or a 4670.

Right..you right i I wanted to take the 4570 but i have money and i think about the feature and i want take 4770 from any reasons : 

1.more batter than 4570 more!

2.8 cores.

3.storng

4.Play good whit heavy games (the 4770).

and more things.

CPU: Intel Core I7 4770 3.5GHz(3.9 T) 8MB cache Mainboard: Gigabyte H87-D3H Ultra Durable™Cpu Cooler: Scythe Mugen 3 rev .b. RAM: Corsair XMS3 (4X2) 8GB 1600MHz CL9 GPU:GigabyteGTX 780Ti (OC) 3GB Windforce X3 cooler PSU: FSP Aurum 750W Gold 80 Plus Modular Case: Corsair 500R (White) & 6 Fans white led Monitor: Dell 23" UltraSharp LED IPS HDD + SSD: Seagate Barracuda 7200RPM 2TB & SSD SAMSUNG 120GB EVO

You don't need a 4770 either.

I don't understand why you says that?

1.i have money

2.the 4770 batter than 4570/4670/4670K

3.i don't do OC so i want get the batter CPU

4.it's storng.

Right..you right i I wanted to take the 4570 but i have money and i think about the feature and i want take 4770 from any reasons : 

1.more batter than 4570 more!

2.8 cores.

3.storng

4.Play good whit heavy games (the 4770).

It's not 8 cores. It's 4 cores, 8 threads.

Hyperthreading just uses the 4 cores differently.

The difference between the 4770 and 4570 is very small for gaming.

I don't understand why you says that?

1.i have money

2.the 4770 batter than 4570/4670/4670K

3.i don't do OC so i want get the batter CPU

4.it's storng.

If you have money, get 4 Titans and dual xeons.

It's not 8 cores. It's 4 cores, 8 threads.

Hyperthreading just uses the 4 cores differently.

The difference between the 4770 and 4570 is very small for gaming.

I know that have 4 cores and 4 HT..i know all about the 4770 and 4570/4670...

In heavy games the 4770 good and batter that 4570/4670..My friends and people of youtube says that! all in movies.

I know that have 4 cores and 4 HT..i know all about the 4770 and 4570/4670...

In heavy games the 4770 good and batter that 4570/4670..My friends and people of youtube says that! all in movies.

Show some benchmarks.

Until then, it's just your word and that's not enough.

members, you have tried to convey to the OP alternatives to their situation and

some have not sunk-in and some have. no sense in rolling the poster and starting

flame posts. if your information isn't acceptable to them, let it be their issue and

not yours for running the topic off-rail.

OP, there are plenty of good advised posts and you are dis-missing them for your

reasons. all-good and fine. but please understand, that the membership here tries

to advise for the best possible combination of quality parts, best performance and

cost (depending on location). and most of them are tried and proven with real-world

applications and situations. nobody here is trying to under-mind your choices, but

they are trying to show you there are other alternatives to better the cost and

performance benefits alternatives, as well. please re-read your thread and re-evaluate

what has been said, then repost any new questions you might have.

airdeano

LinusTechTips Moderator Team

These are theoretical benchmarks and don't count for gaming.

You need appropriate gaming benchmarks if you're going to argue for gaming performance.

I will show you in youtube...:)

4770 i have money for this i know the 4770 not right for hes money but i think about feautre and i want 4 cores and 4 HT althlo heavy games and any Applications like skype/and all Applications..i need strong computer that will can be run for all Applications

If you have money, get 4 Titans and dual xeons.

Not money for this..haha lol i wish that!!!!

but i have for 4770 and 770...

members, you have tried to convey to the OP alternatives to their situation and

some have not sunk-in and some have. no sense in rolling the poster and starting

flame posts. if your information isn't acceptable to them, let it be their issue and

not yours for running the topic off-rail.

OP, there are plenty of good advised posts and you are dis-missing them for your

reasons. all-good and fine. but please understand, that the membership here tries

to advise for the best possible combination of quality parts, best performance and

cost (depending on location). and most of them are tried and proven with real-world

applications and situations. nobody here is trying to under-mind your choices, but

they are trying to show you there are other alternatives to better the cost and

performance benefits alternatives, as well. please re-read your thread and re-evaluate

what has been said, then repost any new questions you might have.

airdeano

LinusTechTips Moderator Team

Ok i understand but again i think on the featrue..i have not money for titan but for the 4770 i have.

Not money for this..haha lol i wish that!!!!

but i have for 4770 and 770...

Ok i understand but again i think on the featrue..i have not money for titan but for the 4770 i have.

and it is not necessary to create two topics with the same ask.. your two threads

have been combined to make one thread.

airdeano

and it is not necessary to create two topics with the same ask.. your two threads

have been combined to make one thread.

airdeano

Sorry topic 1 for case and psu and this topic for system.

I will show you in youtube... :)

4770 i have money for this i know the 4770 not right for hes money but i think about feautre and i want 4 cores and 4 HT althlo heavy games and any Applications like skype/and all Applications..i need strong computer that will can be run for all Applications

No link?

If you really want to future proof for games, a 8350 would be a better choice. Games are taking advantage of more cores and not so necessarily hyperthreading. 

A 4770 is more suited towards tasks like video editing and rendering because those programs can actually use HT. Most programs don't and the performance would be pretty much be like an i5's.

No link?

If you really want to future proof for games, a 8350 would be a better choice. Games are taking advantage of more cores and not so necessarily hyperthreading. 

A 4770 is more suited towards tasks like video editing and rendering because those programs can actually use HT. Most programs don't and the performance would be pretty much be like an i5's.

Listen, i want just intel and nvidia..i don't like amd or ati..i don't need like all things...like i don't love kingston so i love corsair..just it!

The intel and NVIDIA Quality. 

and i don't say that the amd or intel not Quality i love batter the nvidia and intel.

Listen, i want just intel and nvidia..i don't like amd or ati..i don't need like all things...like i don't love kingston so i love corsair..just it!

The intel and NVIDIA Quality. 

and i don't say that the amd or intel not Quality i love batter the nvidia and intel.

Why don't you like AMD or Kingston?