Potential issue with custom case.

Hello everyone.  I am currently altering my in-desk PC to allow for water cooling.  I have already made my cuts (no going back now) and fabricated some brackets to hold the radiators in place.  I am a bit concerned about the thermals for my GPUs.  I misjudged the thickness of the radiator and the distance from my motherboard.  As you can see below there is barely any room between the fans and the GPUs.  Will this cause any issue in cooling performance?  Would having a second set of fans blowing directly on to the GPU blocks negate any gains from having a push/pull set up?

Side.JPG

Top.JPG

A little warm air blowing on to the outside of a water block is unlikely to have even a measurable impact.

- Silverstone TJ08B-E - Gigabyte Z87M-D3H - i7 4770k @ 4.0GHZ 1.2v - 16gb Kingston HyperX Black 1600 - Gigabyte GTX 770 OC 4GB -

- Silverstone Fortress FT02 - MSI Z77 Mpower - i5 3570k @ 4.0GHZ 1.09v - 8gb Mushkin Blackline 1600 - MSI GTX 670 PE -

- Lenovo T430 (1600x900) - i5 3210m - 8GB DDR3 1333 - nVidia NVS5400M - 256GB mSATA OS - 320GB HDD-