origin game install stuck at 32%

Fredrikmikael

Hey guys, i'm trying to download and install the game plants vs zombies garden warfare 2, and it has this thing that you can download 1/3 of the game and you can download the rest as you are playing.

At 32% it stops downloading and starts installing so it will be playable, but it get's stuck at 32%. the HDD has more than enough storage on it. i have tried force closing origin, deleting all game files, and retry'd on a different HDD with the same issue happening. i have also tried reinstalling origin.

Any suggestions ?

System

Spoiler

CPU: Intel Core i7 5820K @4.5GHz - 1.230v  RAM: HyperX Fury DDR4 4x4GB 2666MHz  MB: MSI X99S SLI PLUS  CASE: NZXT H440  CPU-COOLER: Fractal Design Kelvin S24  PSU: Corsair RM1000W w/ white sleeved cable kit  GPU: MSI GeForce RTX 2070 ARMOR  MONITOR: LG 27GL850-B  STORAGE: Samsung 970 EVO 1TB M.2, Samsung 840 EVO 256GB,  WD Red 3TB

• 10 months later...

I have the same issue. its making me so mad because i cant play battle field 1 with my friends. Did you find a solution? i feel like ive tried everything

Try this:

• Once it finished download the first bit, pause the download
  • Copy the downloaded files to a different folder
  • Delete the game
  • Download it again
  • After a few bytes pause the download
  • Copy all the files from step 2 back to the origin folder
  • Resume the download

Origin should notice the existing data and might continue.

If you find any grammar or spelling errors please fill out entry permit A38, thanks.

Greetings from germany

Profilepicture by Chibiterasu-chan