PREBUILD PC

1 minute ago, Kosta-Nedeljkovic said:

Hey guys i have a question...I am buying a pc for my nephew and i want it to be prebuilt...So can you tell me if this one is actually okay?

http://www.winwin.rs/racunar-altos-pro-gamer-z97-i5-8gb-ssd120-1tb-gtx970-dvd-4749814.html

it is in Serbian but just scroll it down to see the specs :)

Looks like a good spec machine. If you're happy with the seller and price, I'd say go ahead!

Spoiler

Gaming/Engineering PC: -i7 6700K, 4-4.2GHz "Eleanor" -ASUS ROG HERO VIII MOBO -16GB DDR4 3000MHz Corsair (2x8GB) -Gigabyte Windforce 980Ti OC edition (1405MHz GPU clock) -H110i GT Corsair CPU Water cooler -980GB Sandisk Ultra II SSD -Corsair 450D ATX Case -RM850i Corsair PSU (Modular) -28” 4K Samsung -27” 1080p Samsung 

It looks good, by any chance can you convert that into USD, It actually looks good for a prebuilt.

Wish we had more info on the PSU and SSd

The only thing I'd worry about is the PSU.  Otherwise, it's a pretty solid spec'd machine.

i5-4690k@4.5GHz || MSI GTX 970 || MSI z97 Gaming 5 || NZXT Kraken x61 || WD Black 1TB || Crucial MX100 || 8GB Corsair Vengeance Pro || Corsair RM750 || NZXT H440 || Corsair k70 RGB mx browns || Acer H236HL || ViewSonic VX2255wm-4

1 minute ago, Ronnie76 said:

It looks good, by any chance can you convert that into USD, It actually looks good for a prebuilt.

Wish we had more info on the PSU and SSd

That is exactly 1000$ :D

and PSU is Cooler master b2 series 600w

I am planing on replacing SSD so idk about that yet

6 minutes ago, Kosta-Nedeljkovic said:

That is exactly 1000$ :D

and PSU is Cooler master b2 series 600w

I am planing on replacing SSD so idk about that yet

Yeah I'd say its fairly priced, if not a bit under priced. for about 963~ USD it could be built (all the components not including OS) *similar not same spec for spec because not enough detail was given* 

but given the assembly fee and a windows license I'd say its fairly priced 

Would buy.

Btw if I had to guess on the SSD I'd say its most likely a Kingston SSDNow V300