CS:GO Lower level players (Unranked)/Someone to help develop my game

Muzz_C

Looking for a group of players to get up to 10 competitive wins with. Currently on 1...

I'd also love it if a higher ranked player would show me the ropes of the game, but I realise I'm just a lowly unranked peasant to you god like gamers!

I'm in GMT timezone.

Steam name same as profile name here: muzz_c

You looking for a boosting service? I'd say play with some mates the same rank pal, experience first-hand knowledge of the game and then go look at professional matches and see how they play. The WarOwl does some very well thought tutorials on you tube. Go check him out. He also casts some professional matches.

Just now, miniahobbie said:

You looking for a boosting service? I'd say play with some mates the same rank pal, experience first-hand knowledge of the game and then go look at professional matches and see how they play. The WarOwl does some very well thought tutorials on you tube. Go check him out. He also casts some professional matches.

Not at all buddy, just want some dudes to play with. I've watched some professional stuff but it all goes too fast for me to take in at the experience level I'm at. I'll check out those tutorials though; thanks!

I can easily rec. WarOwl, dude has some great tutorials if you want some easy explanations.

I'd be willing to help you, but I'm on the other side of the world and time zones, as well as I've been binging too much rainbow six siege and have lost all my csgo skills :l

Updated 2021 Desktop || 3700x || Asus x570 Tuf Gaming || 32gb Predator 3200mhz || 2080s XC Ultra || MSI 1440p144hz || DT990 + HD660 || GoXLR + ifi Zen Can || Avermedia Livestreamer 513 ||

New Home Dedicated Game Server || Xeon E5 2630Lv3 || 16gb 2333mhz ddr4 ECC || 2tb Sata SSD || 8tb Nas HDD || Radeon 6450 1g display adapter ||

1 minute ago, Atmos said:

I can easily rec. WarOwl, dude has some great tutorials if you want some easy explanations.

I'd be willing to help you, but I'm on the other side of the world and time zones, as well as I've been binging too much rainbow six siege and have lost all my csgo skills :l

Alright, I'll hit up some of his vids right now.

That's alright; if you're ever feeling like helping out and I'm online just drop me a PM!

I personally recommend steel/adren if you really want to learn the game but their stuff is generally more advanced, warowl is very bottom of the barrel in terms of what he teaches generally so it's why most people refer to him if you're new

steel: https://www.youtube.com/user/JoshNissanCS/featured

adren: https://www.youtube.com/user/CurseCS

i'm west coast us but i'd be willing to teach you some stuff if you'd like, maybe play a game or  two :)

Just now, Kyloh said:

I personally recommend steel/adren if you really want to learn the game but their stuff is generally more advanced, warowl is very bottom of the barrel in terms of he teaches generally so it's why most people refer to him if you're new

steel: https://www.youtube.com/user/JoshNissanCS/featured

adren: https://www.youtube.com/user/CurseCS

i'm west coast us but i'd be willing to teach you some stuff if you'd like, maybe play a game or  two :)

Awesome thank you!

I can teach you a lot of easy tips, easily get to MG Ranks.

I don't play CS Much anymore, but I still know my stuff. Partially because the MM system is broken (in my view at least). I do have an account with a lower rank though that I can play with.

Honestly, those WarOwl tutorials didn't help me. They might help you, but honestly they aren't that useful. There's far easier ways to learn the game that will help you in the long run as well.

Im in EST, so it's no big deal. I can play with higher ping anyway. It's not a big deal until you try and play on euro servers from my area.