Cities Skylines Industrial Help!

M A J O R

I'm fairly new to Cities Skylines but after a few restarts I managed to get my city going fairly well. 13k residents, 3-5k weekly income and ~55k in the bank.

Residential demand was relentless during the beginning with Industrial demand trailing shortly behind. Now Residential and Commercial have dropped down to near nothing and Industrial continues

to skyrocket. 

My Industrial zone is massive. It takes up almost one third of the tile I'm currently working with. The main problem is that there is no demand for Commercial but I'm getting bubbles saying that there 

"isn't enough buyers for products". How can this be when there is no Commercial demand? I don't think it's a traffic issue as I have six lane arteries going into commercial and out of the city. The roads 

are busy but not out of control. I also have a cargo train station that is active but doesn't seem to be doing anything (Thought it would help, thinking I could export excess products). 

I'm not sure if this is a bug, but I'd love to find out..

"Thanks bunches" - Geralt of Rivia 

Corsair Air 540 - ASUS Maximus VIII Hero Z170 - Corsair HX850i - Intel i7 6700K - Corsair H100i Pro - Gigabyte RX 5700 XT 8GB - 32GB Kingston HyperX Fury DDR4 2400 - Samsung 860 QVO 1TB - Samsung 850 500GB - WD Black 4TB

Happened a lot to me in my early days of Cities, I could never get Res or Commercial demand. I find if you spend enough time beautifying your city, people are more interested in moving to it. Add a lot of parks, get high land value and your residential will boom.

I've got roughly 40k residents with $9000/mo income.

NCASE M1 i5-9600k  GTX 1080 FE Z370N-WIFI SF600 NH-U9S LPX 32GB 960EVO

I'm a self-identifying Corsair Nvidia Fanboy; Get over it.