Corsair VOID RGB (Wired) Headset. Help with 7.1?

justRICHTOFEN

So I just recently purchased The new Corsair Void Headset, and I was just wondering if there's something I'm supposed to do to set up the Surround sound properly. I already have the software for the headset and set the surround sound up there. However when I went to my audio opinions and tried to set it up there, it seems only to work for my speakers that are hooked up. Would this have anything to do with the fact that my headset is a USB input, and the speakers are that little jack-type input? Also if there is any other software I would find useful and would improve the surround sound/ Audio experience please do tell^^   Lastly I have included a Screen Shot of the audio manager My PC is using, maybe

I'm just being stupid, I'm not sure, but any assistance is always appreciated^^

Screenshot.png

The headset probably uses it's own virtual surround or it needs to be setup with corsairs CUE software.

- ASUS X99 Deluxe - i7 5820k - Nvidia GTX 1080ti SLi - 4x4GB EVGA SSC 2800mhz DDR4 - Samsung SM951 500 - 2x Samsung 850 EVO 512 -

- EK Supremacy EVO CPU Block - EK FC 1080 GPU Blocks - EK XRES 100 DDC - EK Coolstream XE 360 - EK Coolstream XE 240 -

- ASUS X99 Deluxe - i7 5820k - Nvidia GTX 1080ti SLi - 4x4GB EVGA SSC 2800mhz DDR4 - Samsung SM951 500 - 2x Samsung 850 EVO 512 -

- EK Supremacy EVO CPU Block - EK FC 1080 GPU Blocks - EK XRES 100 DDC - EK Coolstream XE 360 - EK Coolstream XE 240 -