Is my Kraken working properly?

I'm doing a stress test at the moment with my amd fx 8320 overclocked to 4.2 ghz and using aida64. I'm monitoring the temps through the cam software as well as through aida its self.

The temps are looking great so I will probably try overclocking to 4.4 ghz next after rendering some games.

The temps are,

CPU 34C 100% load

GPU 40C 0% load

Motherboard 36C 

Kraken Liquid Temperature 37C 76% fan speed

I guess my question is is it normal that the liquid temperature is so close in number to my CPU since I'm able to keep the temps so low? 

Or should I render some games as well and see if there's any change in those numbers? Or should I repaste the pump if you don't think it seems to be running properly?

PC Specs:

Case: NZXT s340 

CPU: AMD fx 8320 OC to 4.2 ghz at the moment

GPU: Asus strix gtx 980 4gb

Mobo: MSI gaming 970 motherboard

Liquid CPU cooler: Kraken X61

RAM: Corsair Vengeance 2x8Gb

PSU: EVGA Supernova 650W G1

My kraken is in performance mode as well as my s340 fans being turned all the way up.

Hmm something smellys fishy here. How is your liquid temperature hotter than your core temperature?   (should be the other way round)

Is your GPU in the loop? Don't know how it would be with an AIO.

The Kraken temp should be less than the CPU temp if not.

- ASUS X99 Deluxe - i7 5820k - Nvidia GTX 1080ti SLi - 4x4GB EVGA SSC 2800mhz DDR4 - Samsung SM951 500 - 2x Samsung 850 EVO 512 -

- EK Supremacy EVO CPU Block - EK FC 1080 GPU Blocks - EK XRES 100 DDC - EK Coolstream XE 360 - EK Coolstream XE 240 -

Just now, KE2012 said:

Hmm something smellys fishy here. How is your liquid temperature hotter than your core temperature?   (should be the other way round)

I don't know I just built the computer and now bringing it back out of the stress test it says the CPU temp is 24C and the liquid temp is 32C with pump rpm at 2520 and fan rpm at 840.

2 minutes ago, TidaLWaveZ said:

Is your GPU in the loop? Don't know how it would be with an AIO.

The Kraken temp should be less than the CPU temp if not.

No kraken is only cooling down the CPU only prioritizing that. I don't know if it makes a difference but the kraken is in the pull orientation. It's the only way it can be fit into the s340 with it being in pull orientation.

4 minutes ago, tatelee69 said:

I don't know I just built the computer and now bringing it back out of the stress test it says the CPU temp is 24C and the liquid temp is 32C with pump rpm at 2520 and fan rpm at 840.

Well your still well within the temperature boundries of your CPU so I wouldn't worry about it. 

Just now, KE2012 said:

Well your still well within the temperature boundries of your CPU so I wouldn't worry about it. 

Okay well that's good so do you think overclocking up to 4.4ghz now would be okay then?

Just now, tatelee69 said:

Okay well that's good so do you think overclocking up to 4.4ghz now would be okay then?

Okay, if we believe the guy on this site (Beezy) it seems the fx8320 has some slight accuracy issues below 40DC so that could explain your liquid temps being higher than core temps. 

http://www.tomshardware.co.uk/answers/id-1921786/max-8320-temperature.html

And to answer your question, your max safe temp as recommended for a fx8320 by AMD is 62DC so sure as long as you stay below that.

Ah okay that would make sense. Screenshots I've seen with this processor and using the cam software where the liquid temp is lower than the cpu temp the temps were above the 40C range.