Looking for mouse

Deepia

Okay so I'm looking for a beginner gaming mouse for large hands and long fingers. ( I can palm a basketball one handed very easily.) 

I'm looking at the G. Skill Ripjaw  MX780 or the Corsair M65, but have read Corsair is for smaller hands and the G. Skill has terrible software coordination(?)

Also, trying to avoid damage to my wrists/fingers, so what would be a good grip style to go with? I am dominantly right-handed.

Thank you for the help.  Oh and price range would $80 or under with shipping and taxes. 

-Deepia

The M65 looks a lot nicer to me, I like the MX780 but the M65 just seems so much nicer too me, I have a G502 which isn't too expensive and a great mouse for all hand sizes, I have rather large hands and love it but my girlfriend has much smaller hands and still loves it.

Check out some of the reviews that linus has done of them (if any I haven't checked) also RocketJumpNinja has some great mouse reviews

20 Year old Computing student who plays video games and fusses over how his PC looks in his free time

Spoiler

PC Specs

CPU: Intel Core i7 4670K - 4.4 GHz | MotherboardMSI Z77-G45 Gaming | RAM: 8GB Corsair Vengeance | SSD: Samsung 840 EVO - 128GB x 2 | GPU: MSI AMD Radeon 7950 | PSU: Corsair CX750m | Case: NZXT S340 | Cooling: Corsair H90 | MonitorAOC 22" Monitor | PeripheralsRazer Blackwidow Ultimate, Creative Soundblaster Rage Wireless and Logitech G502 | Operating System: Windows 10  Arch Linux (XFCE) 

Pictures and More Information Here 

what about the logitech g402/g502?

they accommodate the palm grip very well, and are reasonably well priced

Snorlax: i7 5820k @4.5ghz, Asus X99 Pro, 32gb Corsair Vengeance LPX 2666, Cryorig R1 Ultimate, Samsung 850 evo 500gb, Asus GTX 1080 ROG Strix, Corsair RM850x, NZXT H440, Hue+

Smallsnor: Huawei Matebook X

Canon AE-1 w/ 50mm f/1.8 lens

Pentax KM w/ 55mm f/1.8 SMC lens

Zenit-E w/ 58mm f/2 Helios lens

Panasonic G7 with 14-42mm f/3.5 lens

Polaroid Spectra System

I would reccomend a Corsair Sabre RGB. it fits my relatively large hand just fine (i use palm or claw grip, you may need to use claw grip. if you are looking for a mouse in which you can use a palm grip, maybe a g502 would do the job)

m8 get dat dank mlg lmg edition amazon basics mosue

IGN - "10/10 Would approve" - Jon cena

5 minutes ago, nobiensky(TigerSoze) said:

I would reccomend a Corsair Sabre RGB. it fits my relatively large hand just fine (i use palm or claw grip, you may need to use claw grip. if you are looking for a mouse in which you can use a palm grip, maybe a g502 would do the job)

Is this a friendly beginner mouse?

Zowie EC1a or Deathadder Chroma. Great for large hands and palm grip.

Win10 | Z77 Extreme4 | 3570k | Evga GTX 980 Ti SC+| 16GB Ripjaws | Corsair RM650 | CrucalMX 100 256 x2| Senn HD 558 |BenQ Zowie EC1A| KBP V60 Blues | Acer XB270H |

1 hour ago, Deepia said:

Is this a friendly beginner mouse?

I'd personally say the Sabre RGB is a bit more beginner friendly (i own one, however i have not tried the G502). very easy to use and nice for about 50-60 bucks (i bought it from amazon in 2015) , both have adjustable sensitivity (DPI) to your perfect preference. i believe the g502 has customizable weight also.

Razer Deathadder or Logitech G502. They're both pretty good mice at decent price with great ergonomic design.

Intel Xeon E3-1230 V2 | CM Hyper 212 Evo | MSI ZH77A-G43 | HyperX Fury DDR3 8GBx2 | MSI GTX 1060 GAMING X 3GB

Lian-Li PC-A05FN | SanDisk Ultra II 240GB | WD 1TB Blue | Cooler Master Silent Pro Gold 550W | ASUS MG248Q

Cherry G80-3000 (blue) | Ducky 9008 Shine 2 (black/blue LED) | Ducky 9087 Shine 2 Year of the Dragon (brown/yellow LED)

Ducky Mini Year of the Horse (white/blue+red LED) | Steelseries 6Gv2 (black) | Leopold FC660M (red) | Vortex Race 3 (blue)

Logitech G400s | Razer Abyssus Mirror Edition | Razer Goliathus Speed

Steelseries Sensei RAW | SteelSeries Qck | Zowie EC1-ASteelseries Qck+ Fnatic edition

Zowie ZA11 is a big mouse. I have 190mm long hands(from base of the palm to tip of the middle finger). With a palm grip, my fingers don't even hang off the edge of the mouse. Maybe they will in your experience, but it shouldn't be by much. 

No idea why people are recommending such small mice. 

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

G502 is a great mouse.

'Nuff said

Some guy called my office, trying to sell me computers. I just said "oh you mean those little box's with the tv on top? Yeah, our accountant has some". He promptly gave up and hung up the phone lol

Does anyone know if the Corsair M65 RGB is a big mouse? I'm really leaning towards buying right now. 

I would still like some more recommendations. Really thinking of going to a Best Buy and seeing about the fit.

if you have some big hands like i do, check out the MX Master, i havent ordered it yet but im definately going too

5 hours ago, Deepia said:

Does anyone know if the Corsair M65 RGB is a big mouse? I'm really leaning towards buying right now. 

I would still like some more recommendations. Really thinking of going to a Best Buy and seeing about the fit.

No, you won't be able to palm grip it properly. Check out the Steelseries Rival 300, it's one of the largest mice available. Other good choices are the Zowie ZA11 (as suggested before) and Logitech G402 (not G502).

15 minutes ago, Yakamaru said:

if you have some big hands like i do, check out the MX Master, i havent ordered it yet but im definately going too

He's looking for a gaming mouse.

From salty to bath salty in 2.9 seconds

11 hours ago, Pandalf said:

No, you won't be able to palm grip it properly. Check out the Steelseries Rival 300, it's one of the largest mice available. Other good choices are the Zowie ZA11 (as suggested before) and Logitech G402 (not G502).

He's looking for a gaming mouse.

i feel the mx master can still be used as a gaming mouse, i mean yeah it dont have 18 fancy macro keys on the side. but i dont need that jazz, i need a mouse that i can use palm grip when i play not claw. no mouse is simply big enough excpet the master in my opinion.

Just now, Yakamaru said:

i feel the mx master can still be used as a gaming mouse, i mean yeah it dont have 18 fancy macro keys on the side. but i dont need that jazz, i need a mouse that i can use palm grip when i play not claw. no mouse is simply big enough excpet the master in my opinion.

I'm not talking about macro buttons. It has an office grade laser sensor, the polling rate is limited to 125hz and it's very heavy. It's not a proper gaming mouse unless you are going to play Farmville. It's a horrible choice if you are going to do any other gaming besides that, especially at that price point.

From salty to bath salty in 2.9 seconds

Ordered the Steel Series 300 a few mins. Ago and got a free mouse pad with it. Thank you everyone for the suggestions.