Swiftech h240x2 vs Corsair H100iv2 vs x?x

I have heard great things about the performance of Swiftech coolers, and in my opinion they look pretty pretty.

The Corsair h100iv2 is a good $40 less, and supposed to perform great but looks to plain to me.

Fans don't matter, I have replacements from Noctua.

The upgradeability of the H240x2 is a huge bonus for me, but so is the price of the H100iv2.

Essentially, I am asking if the Swiftech is worth upgrading from the Corsair with a reasonable performance boost given the price difference.

Again, I am reluctant to get a Corsair model because of their bland looks and pump noise in previous models.

If there is a medium that looks just as colorful as the Swiftech and performs as well as both I would like to hear about it.

I would be fine with doing a custom loop I could find the parts for under 150 USD total, but I have had no luck with that.

Thanks!

3600X @ stocke | 5600XT TUF OC @ 1850 | 2x16 + 2x8 RAM 3200 HD | 1tb Samsung 970 EVO Plus | Lian Li 205M | TT Toughpower Grand RGB 850 | throwaway b450 asus mobo | BQ cooler

The  Swiftech H240X2 has a 280mm rad, while Corsair H100i v2 is a 240mm. To compare apple to apple, I think it is better to pick H220X2 vs H100i v2.

In term of cooling performance, I bet they will be very similar. I had the H220X. The X2 has basically the same rad, pump and waterblock as the older version. Despite the use of copper rad and better pump in the H220X. The cooling performance isn't better than the Corsair.

The plus point of the Swiftech is the pump. Which is powerful enough to push an extra rad and GPU block with the price of increase of noise. With only one rad and a CPU block, you can run the pump at 2,000rpm. And it's very quiet. However, with extra components, you need to speed up the pump and it can get noisy.