Cosplay

Dr3nz4r

Hey folks,

my friends and I were thinking if there would be a way to get a sponsorship for our Cosplay costumes for the RolePlayConvention 2014 in Cologne?

so I do have a few questions:

How can i manage to get some one sponsoring us?

do firms such as EA even sponsor such things? ( we want to cosplay as realistic future soldiers)

Thanks guys!

CPU: Intel i7 4790K @4.8GhZ  CPU Cooler: Be Quiet! Dark Rock Pro 2  Motherboard: Gigabyte Z97 UD3H  GPU: Asus ROG RX 480 8G OC Memory: 32GB Gskill Ares 2400Mhz  Storage: 2x Crucial M4 512GB SSD (raid0)  / 1TB Seagate FireCuda SSHD Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ATX PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA P2 750W  Operating System: Windows 10 Enterprise LTSB (64 bit) Other: NZXT Hue+ LED Controller with 8 LED Strips for desk and PC lighting

try contacting EA or whatever company

Specs cpu:  i7 4770k  mobo: z87-pro RAM: Corsair vengeance 8GB GPU: EVGA GTX 770 HDD: WD blue 1TB psu: TX750M case: 550D cooling: H100i monitor: Dell U2410/Samsung sa350

I <3 senheiser, ASUS, Corsair, Intel

Just ask them. Sadly, I highly doubt that you will find sponsors if you are just two random people. If you were well known like Jessica Nigri then you would have a much easier time.

Remember, companies are only interested in what they get from sponsoring you. You have to give something in return. For example when I was fixing a LAN party, our sponsors gave us gift certificates for their store, and in return we had to hang their banner at the entrance, as well as do some PR talk for them before tournaments.

When companies sponsor Linus, he gives them a commercial in his videos which people see.

Sponsors don't give away things for free. If you explain why they should sponsor you and what they can get in return, the higher the chance that you get sponsored.

They wont sponsor you. If you were bigshots known at cosplay conventions then you had a chance.

<p>Eryi's Action Rule#2 - "Dont jump on the green mushroom"

Ministry of StopIt!

If you're not bringing something to the table such as publicity etc, they're not going to do anything for you

Stuff:  i7 7700k @ (dat nibba succ) | ASRock Z170M OC Formula | G.Skill TridentZ 3600 c16 | EKWB 1080 @ 2100 mhz  |  Acer X34 Predator | R4 | EVGA 1000 P2 | 1080mm Radiator Custom Loop | HD800 + Audio-GD NFB-11 | 850 Evo 1TB | 840 Pro 256GB | 3TB WD Blue | 2TB Barracuda

Hwbot: http://hwbot.org/user/lays/ 

FireStrike 980 ti @ 1800 Mhz http://hwbot.org/submission/3183338 http://www.3dmark.com/3dm/11574089

Well we are a groupt of 8 persons not only 2. We have thought of an EA badge on our Outfit, but i doubt that'd be enought for them, am I right?

CPU: Intel i7 4790K @4.8GhZ  CPU Cooler: Be Quiet! Dark Rock Pro 2  Motherboard: Gigabyte Z97 UD3H  GPU: Asus ROG RX 480 8G OC Memory: 32GB Gskill Ares 2400Mhz  Storage: 2x Crucial M4 512GB SSD (raid0)  / 1TB Seagate FireCuda SSHD Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ATX PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA P2 750W  Operating System: Windows 10 Enterprise LTSB (64 bit) Other: NZXT Hue+ LED Controller with 8 LED Strips for desk and PC lighting

If you are attractive, big boobed girls between 18 and 24 you will find sponsors for sure :P

aww damn :)

>mfw attractive females cosplay

Tb1RtTn.gif

AMD FX-8320 @ 4.3 ghz | Corsair H60 (Push/Pull)|  8GB Kingston Hyper X DDR3 1.6 ghz | Sapphire HD 7870 Oc'd | Biostar TA970 MOBO OCZ 750w  PSU | 2TB HDD + 120gb Kingston V300 SSD| Coolermaster CM Storm Enforcer Case | SoundBlaster Audigy SE  Windows 7                                                                                      "I am a leaf on the wind, watch me..."   "You know nothing Jon Snauhh" "Take the risk of thinking for yourself, much more happiness, truth, beauty, and wisdom will come to you that way."

/Steam Profile/Folding@home stats/TekSyndicate Fourms/  \m/  RIP David Gold (1980-2011) \m/ RIP Peter Steele (1962-2010) \m/ RIP Chuck Schuldiner (1967-2001) \m/ RIP Dio (1942-2010) \m/ RIP Cliff Burton (1962-1986) \m/ RIP Dime (1966-2004)