Hey guys!
I would like to recieve some help, I'm interested in building my own PC (never done before), and I wonder if these components that I will buy will fit together? Thanks in advance :)

Motherboard: ASUS Z97-P, Socket 1150

CPU: Intel Core i5-4460, Socket 1150

GPU: MSI Geforce GTX 750ti Gaming 2GB PhysX

PSU: Cooler Master G550M, 550W PSU

RAM: HyperX Fury DDR3 1600MHz 8GB Black

Harddrive: Seagate Barracuda 1TB

Case: Fractal Design Core 2500 Midi Tower

Will these work together? And this PC will be able to run LoL smooth? Thank you in advance 

// Newb PC builder

Spend a bit more on a GPU if you make these changes (go for 950/960 or 380);

You don't need a Z series motherboard for that chip, the chip is non overclock-able, unless of course the z97 is cheaper. then go for it.

PSU seems ok from a google search

RAM is fairly good

Hard drive is good, if WD is cheaper go for them, i havent had any issues, but maybe someone can vouch for seagate

Case is ok

CPU should be fine

LoL should run great

Just now, destroyer8769 said:

Spend a bit more on a GPU if you make these changes (go for 950/960 or 380);

You don't need a Z series motherboard for that chip, the chip is non overclock-able, unless of course the z97 is cheaper. then go for it.

PSU seems ok from a google search

RAM is fairly good

Hard drive is good, if WD is cheaper go for them, i havent had any issues, but maybe someone can vouch for seagate

Case is ok

CPU should be fine

LoL should run great

Ok thank you! Well right now this just fits my budget, because I have to also buy peripherals (screen, mouse/keyboard, speakers etc.) But before this I had a look at another board ASUS B85m-g, it costed just a bit under but only had 2 fan slots

7 minutes ago, mohpl said:

Ok thank you! Well right now this just fits my budget, because I have to also buy peripherals (screen, mouse/keyboard, speakers etc.) But before this I had a look at another board ASUS B85m-g, it costed just a bit under but only had 2 fan slots

Hello there. Can I ask, what's your budget for this build?

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X | CPU Cooler: Stock AMD Cooler | Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX B550-F GAMING (WI-FI) | RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3000 CL16 | GPU: Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB Zotac Mini | Case: K280 Case | PSU: Cooler Master B600 Power supply | SSD: 1TB  | HDDs: 1x 250GB & 1x 1TB WD Blue | Monitors: 24" Acer S240HLBID + 24" Samsung  | OS: Win 10 Pro

Audio: Behringer Q802USB Xenyx 8 Input Mixer |  U-PHORIA UMC204HD | Behringer XM8500 Dynamic Cardioid Vocal Microphone | Sound Blaster Audigy Fx PCI-E card.

Home Lab:  Lenovo ThinkCenter M82 ESXi 6.7 | Lenovo M93 Tiny Exchange 2019 | TP-LINK TL-SG1024D 24-Port Gigabit | Cisco ASA 5506 firewall  | Cisco Catalyst 3750 Gigabit Switch | Cisco 2960C-LL | HP MicroServer G8 NAS | Custom built SCCM Server.

2 minutes ago, Abdul201588 said:

Hello there. Can I ask, what's your budget for this build?

I accidentally made 2 post, please go here where i have more info :)

Get the cheapest MoBo that fits your needs/has the specs you need (wifi/BT, usb3.1 maybe) but only the things you NEED. Since you're not buying an overclocking CPU the Z-chipset is useless.

If you can get a 600w PSU for the same money you get that 550w one, do that, shop around for it but it isn't neccessary. Maybe a corsair CX600, they tend to be cheap, but perform well...

Basically what you want to do is save wherever you can so you can spend most of the money on a good GPU (but ton't undercut your budild), a 960 or a 380 will perform well in that configuration.

All in al the system looks good, find a cheaper motherboard (H-series chipset) and the best GPU you can get for your money, a 380 would be my pick for this particular build...

Intel 4770k@4.6GHz, ASUS ROG Maximus VI Hero, Kingston HyperX Beast 2x8GB 2400MHz CL11, Gigabyte GTX 1070 Gaming, Kingston HyperX 3k 240GB - RAID0 (2x120Gb), 2xWD 1TB (Blue and Green), Corsair H100i, Corsair AX860, CoolerMaster HAF X, ASUS STRIX Tactic pro, Logitech G400S, HyperX Cloud II, Logitech X530, Acer Predator X34.

10 minutes ago, A/C said:

Get the cheapest MoBo that fits your needs/has the specs you need (wifi/BT, usb3.1 maybe) but only the things you NEED. Since you're not buying an overclocking CPU the Z-chipset is useless.

If you can get a 600w PSU for the same money you get that 550w one, do that, shop around for it but it isn't neccessary. Maybe a corsair CX600, they tend to be cheap, but perform well...

Basically what you want to do is save wherever you can so you can spend most of the money on a good GPU (but ton't undercut your budild), a 960 or a 380 will perform well in that configuration.

All in al the system looks good, find a cheaper motherboard (H-series chipset) and the best GPU you can get for your money, a 380 would be my pick for this particular build...

So where I'm buying from they dont sell H-series and a 600W PSU from Corsair CX600 cost the same as the 550W. Should i change the PSU then? But even if the cpu isnt overclockable the cpu will still work with the Z series?

It will work with the Z-series ofc, but you will effectively wast your money on a chipset you can't use. Ofc it will work.

If possible get the CX600 for the same price, it's reduntant but if the price is the same - why not. I'd do it even though I think it won't make any difference at all, but it you get more for your money... :)

Intel 4770k@4.6GHz, ASUS ROG Maximus VI Hero, Kingston HyperX Beast 2x8GB 2400MHz CL11, Gigabyte GTX 1070 Gaming, Kingston HyperX 3k 240GB - RAID0 (2x120Gb), 2xWD 1TB (Blue and Green), Corsair H100i, Corsair AX860, CoolerMaster HAF X, ASUS STRIX Tactic pro, Logitech G400S, HyperX Cloud II, Logitech X530, Acer Predator X34.

Just now, A/C said:

It will work with the Z-series ofc, but you will effectively wast your money on a chipset you can't use. Ofc it will work.

If possible get the CX600 for the same price, it's reduntant but if the price is the same - why not. I'd do it even though I think it won't make any difference at all, but it you get more for your money... :)

Okay thanks, but the thing is that the G550M is semimodular while the CX600 isn't, don't really know the difference though. But as said the site I'm buying from has H-series but it's actually more costuos than the Z and it's a mATX versus the Z series ATX board. Should I still go with the H?

No, if the price difference doesn't matter that much to you go with the Z-series. What board is it?

Also: