crysilis

What game should i choose  

8 members have voted

1. 1. What game should i choose

• Rivals of the Aether
    • Rust
    • The Forest
    • Ark: Survival Evovled

so i was thinking to get me and my friend both a game to play together and my options are : Rivals of the Aether , Rust(its more expensive though), and The forest

i realized all of them are early access but i just want to know  or i could get ark survival evovled to play with my other friend (beacuse ark is expensive)  though im not into dinosaurs 

Mouse: Logitech g402 <3

Keyboard: Some Tenkeyless with blue kalih switches

Headphones: Logitech g430

Monitor: HP w2207h (1680 x 1050 @ 60hz)

PC Specs:CPU(AMD A8 6500 @3.5ghz), Mobo ( ASUS A68HM-E  FM2+), 1x1600mhz 4gb stick of ram, Random grey PSU, 920gb ssd

PhoneIphone 5 32gb

Tablet: Ipad 2 16gb

Laptop:Toshiba satelite with 8gb of ram a 480gb ssd and a mobile 2nd gen I3

4 minutes ago, crysilis said:

so i was thinking to get me and my friend both a game to play together and my options are : Rivals of the Aether , Rust(its more expensive though), and The forest

i realized all of them are early access but i just want to know  or i could get ark survival evovled to play with my other friend (beacuse ark is expensive)  though im not into dinosaurs 

So wait, your looking for games to play with your friend with?

Bad Rats

Seriously though Rust is a really fun game to play with friends, but takes alot of space because of the constant couple hundred MB updates almost every day or two.

In the past I would have recommended rust, but they've really changed it. Back in it's "legacy" stages, the game was REALLY fun, although a bit straight forward. Now they've made it more complicated and I just can't get into it anymore.
Ark is pretty much like rust but with dinosaurs. I gave it a try when it had a free weekend on steam a few months ago. Was ok, but glitchy and just seemed unbalanced and weird.

The forest seems like a good game although I've never tried it personally. Especially now it's multiplayer
Never heard of the other game youve mentioned so I can't comment on that.

So all in all, out of those games I would choose The Forest.

EVE (My Gaming Build)

Motherboard: Asus Maximus VII Ranger - CPU: Intel i5 4690k @ Stock Speeds - Cooling: Phanteks TC-12DX - PSU: Corsair RM750 - GPU: MSI GTX 1070 - Storage: 1x 120gb Samsung 830 Evo SSD (OS Drive) | 1x 120gb Hyperx 3k SSD (Audio Editing) | 1x 480gb Sandisk Ultra II SSD (Games) | 1x 1TB Hard Drive (Mass Storage) - Case: NZXT Phantom 530 - Misc: NZXT Hue RGB LED and controller

10 hours ago, Starelementpoke said:

So wait, your looking for games to play with your friend with?

no im looking to buy me and my friend both a game so we can play it together

PC Specs:CPU(AMD A8 6500 @3.5ghz), Mobo ( ASUS A68HM-E  FM2+), 1x1600mhz 4gb stick of ram, Random grey PSU, 920gb ssd

PhoneIphone 5 32gb

6 minutes ago, crysilis said:

no im looking to buy me and my friend both a game so we can play it together

Like 99% sure that´s the same thing I just sad. And if that´s the case, Diablo II is a pretty good lan game if you get hamachi set up. Unturned another good one and is free, but is as hard as balls to get started.

9 hours ago, Starelementpoke said:

Like 99% sure that´s the same thing I just sad. And if that´s the case, Diablo II is a pretty good lan game if you get hamachi set up. Unturned another good one and is free, but is as hard as balls to get started.

nah but me and my friend both want to do it at our own houses so we dont like to do Lan games

PhoneIphone 5 32gb

2 hours ago, crysilis said:

nah but me and my friend both want to do it at our own houses so we dont like to do Lan games

Hamachi makes it so you don´t have to. Worth a bit it takes to set it up if you ask me.