Tapatalk?

Kryptyx
Go to solution Solved by colonel_mortis,

Tapatalk has been causing some serious issues with the site, so is currently disabled. If they are able to resolve the issues, we will probably enable it again, but until then you're just going to have to use the (fully featured) new mobile site.

So are there plans to enable Tapatalk on the new forum? It was working not that long ago but now i just get network error (get_config). Using the current mobile view is kind of a pain. I don't think it is really optimized for mobile users. If you're not going to use Tapatalk, it should be pretty simple to create a dedicated mobile app for the forums. I'm a web developer myself and have worked for some rather large companies (Sony, Comcast, KBRA and others). If I can help with this, let me know.

CPU: AMD 5950X    MB: Asus ROG Crosshair VIII Dark Hero    RAM: HyperX Predator 64GB    GPU: Nvidia RTX 3090 Ti FE    SSD: Seagate FireCuda 530 2TB    
PSU: EVGA 1200w P2    COOLING: EK AIO Elite 360    CASE: Fractal Design Torrent 
   DISPLAY: LG CX48 4k OLED    AUDIO: HIFIMAN Arya SE

Tapatalk has been causing some serious issues with the site, so is currently disabled. If they are able to resolve the issues, we will probably enable it again, but until then you're just going to have to use the (fully featured) new mobile site.

HTTP/2 203