What is up with forum

Nickadeamus
Go to solution Solved by Nickadeamus,

I don't know why but I just found out that it just will not upload from that folder I had the pic's I wanted to up load. I just put them in a new folder and it worked fine

I have been trying to add pic's to my albums but every time I do it tell me you are down but I was able to put this topic on here. So what is up with this?

Is the file size too big? It has to be under 2MB

| 5820k+EK supremacy nickel+acetal white 4.5Ghz | X99 Deluxe | Enthoo Luxe | 2x gtx780+komod NV full cover block | Corsair AX1200i | WD blue 500gb |

Kingston V300 120gb | Samsung 840 Evo 500gb| Bitspower D5 vario+Res combo | primochill advanced LRT tubing (Solid White) |

| Alphacool Nexxos MONSTA dual 120mm Black Ice nemesis GTX360 triple 120mm | Noctua NF-F12 X4 | Bitspower true silver 1/2ID 3/4 OD compressions (various angles) |

I have been trying to add pic's to my albums but every time I do it tell me you are down but I was able to put this topic on here. So what is up with this?

I would submit a bug report in the appropriate subforum and possibly contact a MOD to get assistance.

For Sale: Meraki Bundle

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)

I don't know what is then. Because every time I try to add new pic's to my albums it keeps saying thing "try live version" then I click on the button for live version, but it just keeps doing the same thing

So it seems like the site crashes on your end when you try to upload a pic.... strange. Yup, just submit a bug report or something.

Looking into it.

It let me create a album but will not let me upload pic's. If anyone wants screen shots just let me know were to send it due to me not being able to post it here

It's a problem that will probably be automatically resolved if you wait. Usually that message occurs when something happens and cloudfare can't connect you through to linustechtips, it automatically resolves through time

Also, Windspeed said he was looking into it. If it doesn't automatically resolve, Windspeed will fix it

I am good at computer

Spoiler

Motherboard: Gigabyte G1 sniper 3 | CPU: Intel 3770k @5.1Ghz | RAM: 32Gb G.Skill Ripjaws X @1600Mhz | Graphics card: EVGA 980 Ti SC | HDD: Seagate barracuda 3298534883327.74B + Samsung OEM 5400rpm drive + Seatgate barracude 2TB | PSU: Cougar CMX 1200w | CPU cooler: Custom loop

It let me create a album but will not let me upload pic's. If anyone wants screen shots just let me know were to send it due to me not being able to post it here

Just for curiostity sake. Upload it to imgur.com and post it here with  %7Boption%7D tags

X-10 - 7980XE - Gigabyte Aorous Gaming 9 - 128GB GSkill TridentZ RGB - SLI Asus GTX 1080 TI Strix
Easy Desk GuideMalware Removal Guide - New mobo, Same OS Guide

I can say this is a new PC Build I am on

it is windows 8 running with 4770k and a ASUS Sabertooth Z87 motherboard

Ah. So it's trying to give you a cached version of the site. Happened to me a couple of days ago. Completely closing the browser down and relogging fixed it for me.

X-10 - 7980XE - Gigabyte Aorous Gaming 9 - 128GB GSkill TridentZ RGB - SLI Asus GTX 1080 TI Strix
Easy Desk GuideMalware Removal Guide - New mobo, Same OS Guide

Ah. So it's trying to give you a cached version of the site. Happened to me a couple of days ago. Completely closing the browser down and relogging fixed it for me.

I tryed that and it didn't work. I am running firefox so I went to explore and did the same, plus I restarted my PC and it is still doing it. I don't know I think I'll just wait to do the uploads when I get up in the morning.

Have you tried using a different uploader like the flash based one?

Have you tried using a different uploader like the flash based one?

yes but I then get " Upload skipped (Error502)"

• 2 weeks later...

I don't know why but I just found out that it just will not upload from that folder I had the pic's I wanted to up load. I just put them in a new folder and it worked fine