Can I Get Your Opinion On Something

Snapy1

Now there is no right are wrong answer to this, I am simply throwing this idea out there out of pure curiosity to see what you guys think.

At least in the US this how the basic education system works, you have Elementary School (Primary School for those in the UK and other parts of the world), then most schools in the US have Middle School now, which is grades 6 - 8 (it was actually 6-7 for me due to over population in our Middle School) and then High School (Again may be called secondary school for others around the world), but anyways, most Elementary Schools you learn your core stuff (e.g. math, eng, science, etc, etc) for grades K -5, and then most Middle & High Schools in the US have you learn whatever necessary core actives you need to take per year and you typically have X amount of others classes that you are not core classes (if your lucky enough you can choose your own non-core classes), most of you probably know this, but yea.

Now hears where I throw in my two cents, I feel like that a student should learn all the core stuff from grades K-5 (which they do) and then they should focus on what the students best at, for those in the US you may have heard of the ASVAB tests, people in other countries you most likely have a similar thing, the ASVAB test is a military test that a majority of High Schools have the option to take to narrow down what they're best at in the field, that's basically what I'm saying here, I feel like after Elementary School they should start to work on what the students best at and work from there. So could I get your opinion on this, what do you guys think? 

Sorry if theirs any typos or anything in here, it's currently 2am and I'm typing this up on my Nexus.

Its a good concept but the children in k-5 aren't going to be able to take in all of the core stuff like advanced stuff but i understand where you're coming from.