First time server build

OSBK

my friend and i are planning to build a home server or whatever you wanna call it, we're going to use a lot of cuda so the build need to have an nvidia gpu, we did use my old pc for this job and we did some upgrades http://pcpartpicker.com/p/wvdVhM

what we want to know:

- do we have enough cuda power for a heavy linux tasks  ( if you suggest a new card we'll sell the current ones )

- is this psu good for that build considering that it will be running about 20H per day 

- the rams and the cpu use to work just fine so no need to worry about them. if there is any suggestion please tell us

Just now, Remon Salazar said:

my friend and i are planning to build a home server or whatever you wanna call it, we're going to use a lot of cuda so the build need to have an nvidia gpu, we did use my old pc for this job and we did some upgrades http://pcpartpicker.com/p/wvdVhM

what we want to know:

- do we have enough cuda power for a heavy linux tasks  ( if you suggest a new card we'll sell the current ones )

- is this psu good for that build considering that it will be running about 20H per day 

- the rams and the cpu use to work just fine so no need to worry about them. if there is any suggestion please tell us

Do you care to inform us about what the tasks are going to be, so we can make suggestions?

"In the middle of every difficulty lies opportunity."
- Albert Einstein

2 minutes ago, LittleCarrot said:

Do you care to inform us about what the tasks are going to be, so we can make suggestions?

i can't really tell you much (LTT rules prevent me and it's not anything with hacking) it's all about Encrypting/Decrypting, since the cpu can't do things fast enough we're going to use the cuda

8 hours ago, CUDA_Cores said:

going to use lots of cuda? Hey i'm the expert at that!

thanks. what do you think about the build, we're going to decrypt some data, actually a lots of it ( about 2.3TB ), using the cpu will take so much time and we don't have that much so we decided to use the cuda instead, my friend know some tool for linux that uses cuda, but i don't know if two 780 is enough, the meantime this is what we're going to use this build for then it will be used for after effect and such things. do you think we should replace any parts ?? and are those 780s enough ?

1 hour ago, CUDA_Cores said:

for decrypting, you are going to need as much compute power you can get your hands on. Therefore there is no such thing as "enough". Also, I think if you are gonna use cuda and not rely on the CPU to do any of the heavy lifting get a lower-end CPU and use the extra money to get a motherboard with more PCIe slots and more graphics cards (of course I don't know how much your workload relies on the CPU)

it's my old build we're only going to buy the psu and the drives and the Lan cards as well. the mobo have 7 pcie slots, two of them will be used for the Lan cards and with two 780s i have 3 empty slots. we have some old cards but they won't make a big difference. after buying the other parts well have about 400$ remaining so what you suggest !