CS:GO How much fps?

djdelarosa25

Intel Core i5-5200U

NVIDIA GeForce 940M

4 GB DDR3L

CS:GO at 1024x768 medium settings?

100-300. cs is very random

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

Your eyes cannot see past 30fps.

On a serious note, it should be 100+ (if resolution is not 1080p) but keep in mind if your laptop has bad cooling - gets hot pretty quickly - that will surely affect your gaming performance and fps will drop noticeably. 

Can I just take a moment to appreciate how efficient this post is. Lists specs, resolution, and doesn't bother with silly things like sentence structure or correct  adjectives. Hell, I've spent longer writing this response at this point than you did writing the post! Should run fine though even a potato can probably run CS:GO @ that res/settings. Just don't expect this performance to translate to other FPS like BF4 because those games are a lot heavier on graphics.

Tip to those that are new on LTT forum- quote a post so that the person you are quoting gets a notification, otherwise they'll have no idea that you did. You can also use a tag such as @Ryoutarou97 (replace my username with anyone's. You should get a dropdown after you type the "@")to send a notification, but quoting is preferable.

Feel free to PM me about absolutely anything be it tech, math, literature, etc. I'll try my best to help. I'm currently looking for a cheap used build for around $25 to set up as a home server if anyone is selling.

If you are a native speaker please use proper English if you can. Punctuation, capitalization, and spelling are as important to making your message readable as proper night theme formatting is.

My build is fully operational, but won't be posted until after I get a GPU in it and the case arted up.