Electric Car Survey

Hi

I'm conducting a survey on electric cars for my school project and would like you to participate in my survey please.

I'd be thankful if you filled out my survey and sharing this survey with other people- http://goo.gl/forms/SFR8bSu1wD

Thanks also I'm reposting this so I could get more results from people also more response from people living in different areas of the world 

The Asus UX305 has an Almighty Intel core M-5Y10 0.8GHZ, GPU Intel HD 5300 Windforce, SDD 120GB, Passively Cooled, 1920x1080 Matte Screen, An Fantastic ICEpower Audio Making my House Shake and Having more ports then a MacBook btw this not an advertisement.

55 minutes ago, OpticFusion said:

Hi

I'm conducting a survey on electric cars for my school project and would like you to participate in my survey please.

I'd be thankful if you filled out my survey and sharing this survey with other people- http://goo.gl/forms/SFR8bSu1wD

Thanks also I'm reposting this so I could get more results from people also more response from people living in different areas of the world 

P.S. If you reply telling you done the survey which I will check to verify, I  will give you good points.

The Asus UX305 has an Almighty Intel core M-5Y10 0.8GHZ, GPU Intel HD 5300 Windforce, SDD 120GB, Passively Cooled, 1920x1080 Matte Screen, An Fantastic ICEpower Audio Making my House Shake and Having more ports then a MacBook btw this not an advertisement.

Threw a response in for you, hope that helps you out. You had salary in GBP and I live in the US so I just used google's calculator to do the conversion on my USD salary to GBP, hope that's alright.

Yeah that's alright and thank you.