Roccat Kone Pure Optical (KPO) vs Kone Pure Military (KPM)

Hman1250
Go to solution Solved by Big_Chief,

KPO uses older 3090 sensor, resulting in some loss of accuracy and tracking speed as the DPI increases. KPM uses newer 3310 sensor, pretty much the successor to the 3090, and doesn't lose much, if any, accuracy and tracking speed over the whole 5000 DPI range. If you're using 400 DPI for CSGO, both perform well on that setting. If you're going to use a higher DPI at any point, maybe for 1440p or 4K eventually, I'd get the KPM for it's more customisable 50 DPI increments.

What is the exact difference between these two mice, I've been looking for a lightweight mouse after the mouse I bought wasn't working properly and too heavy for me. They both look the same, weight about the same, have the same sensor (I mean optical, not sure about the 3310) but the KPM has 1000 more DPI (5000DPI) than the KPO. I play a lot of CS:GO, the KPO is around $45CAD while the KPM is around $70CAD. Which should I get.

I don't think there is a difference except for the way they look. (not 100% sure though)

KPO uses older 3090 sensor, resulting in some loss of accuracy and tracking speed as the DPI increases. KPM uses newer 3310 sensor, pretty much the successor to the 3090, and doesn't lose much, if any, accuracy and tracking speed over the whole 5000 DPI range. If you're using 400 DPI for CSGO, both perform well on that setting. If you're going to use a higher DPI at any point, maybe for 1440p or 4K eventually, I'd get the KPM for it's more customisable 50 DPI increments.