Need low profile cooler

minemarcius

Hey, I'm buying a used I7-2600 in a few weeks and currently I'm looking for a cooler for it because I heard it runs pretty hot, the problem is my case doesn't fit any decent coolers that I looked at like CM Hyper 212 Evo. and  my budget is about 25€

The pictures are broken.

Can you link us to where you're shopping?

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

i recently bought a Scythe Shuriken Rev.B SCSK-1100 its 5€ more than your budget and it keeps my Phenom 955 running relatively cool and its a 125W TDP vs your 95W so it should do even better. But other than that I dont know of any good low profile coolers for 25€.

GPU drivers giving you a hard time? Try this! (DDU)

3 hours ago, LukaH said:

i recently bought a Scythe Shuriken Rev.B SCSK-1100 its 5€ more than your budget and it keeps my Phenom 955 running relatively cool and its a 125W TDP vs your 95W so it should do even better. But other than that I dont know of any good low profile coolers for 25€.

If it runs cool then I might pick this one up, thanks