I've been on back-order for an Xbox Elite Controller for almost 1 and 1/2 month now.

That Norwegian Guy

What the hell is going on?

Every etailer in the country, same story. Even in Sweden and Denmark too.

First world of the first world problems.

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

6 minutes ago, IMPERIUS said:

They get sold very quick. All the 12 year old cod quickscopers buying them with their mom's credit cards yo

lol sure. Well I wanted the paddles for Rocket League.

I just found out that you can't remap buttons on anything but Windows 10 so I guess I dodged a bullet. Cancelled my order.

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

9 minutes ago, That Norwegian Guy said:

lol sure. Well I wanted the paddles for Rocket League.

I just found out that you can't remap buttons on anything but Windows 10 so I guess I dodged a bullet. Cancelled my order.

doesnt rocket league having a button remapping function of its own?

Everything you need to know about AMD cpus in one simple post.  Christian Member 

Wii u, ps3(2 usb fat),ps4

Iphone 6 64gb and surface RT

Hp DL380 G5 with one E5345 and bunch of hot swappable hdds in raid 5 from when i got it. intend to run xen server on it

Apple Power Macintosh G5 2.0 DP (PCI-X) with notebook hdd i had lying around 4GB of ram

TOSHIBA Satellite P850 with Core i7-3610QM,8gb of ram,default 750hdd has dual screens via a external display as main and laptop display as second running windows 10

MacBookPro11,3:I7-4870HQ, 512gb ssd,16gb of memory

4 minutes ago, linuxfan66 said:

doesnt rocket league having a button remapping function of its own?

What I mean is the paddles on the controller are A/B/X/Y, what I need to do is set the paddles to be Dpad left, Dpad right, Left thumbstick depress and right thumbstick depress. Then I would bind those buttons to actions in Rocket League.