Deadpool was AWSOME

FmPhenom

Don't take preteen kids, or old ladys, or priests, nuns, or pulverine.

4th wall within 4th wall.

Count your bullits.

yes, yes it was. couldn't really be done much better, ryan reynolds really nailed it

Specs of my PC:

CPU: AMD FX 8350  Motherboard: Gigabyte 990XA UD3  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 Windforce 2GB  HDD: WD Green 2TB SSD:  Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD RAM: Corsair 8GB(2X4) PSU: CoolerMaster G650M

I've heard a lot about this movie, maybe ill watch it at some point lol

(also *awesome*)

6 minutes ago, FmPhenom said:

4th wall within 4th wall.

that's like 16 walls 

Ryan Reynolds was just born for being deadpool

2 minutes ago, ManOfDisguise said:

yes, yes it was. couldn't really be done much better, ryan reynolds really nailed it

The parents that were next to me when I went yesterday brought a kid that couldn't be older than 8 and I just wanted to tell them to leave as it wasn't a movie for a kid but atleast the kid was quiet.

[CPU-i5 4690k] [MB-Asus Maximus VII Hero] [GPU-Asus Matirx 980ti] [Ram-8GB Corsair Vengeance ram] [ Cooling-Corsair H100i/ 3 Noctua NF-P12 for intake] [sSD/HDD-120GB evo/ 1TB WB Caviar blue] [Case-NZXT H440] [Dell U3415W]

Moved to Off Topic. 

15" MBP TB

AMD 5800X | Gigabyte Aorus Master | EVGA 2060 KO Ultra | Define 7 || Blade Server: Intel 3570k | GD65 | Corsair C70 | 13TB

10 minutes ago, roctrebira said:

The parents that were next to me when I went yesterday brought a kid that couldn't be older than 8 and I just wanted to tell them to leave as it wasn't a movie for a kid but atleast the kid was quiet.

damn the kid must have had quite an experience! :P

Specs of my PC:

CPU: AMD FX 8350  Motherboard: Gigabyte 990XA UD3  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 Windforce 2GB  HDD: WD Green 2TB SSD:  Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD RAM: Corsair 8GB(2X4) PSU: CoolerMaster G650M

Just now, ManOfDisguise said:

damn the kid must have had quite an experience! :P

Thats one way to say it ;)

[CPU-i5 4690k] [MB-Asus Maximus VII Hero] [GPU-Asus Matirx 980ti] [Ram-8GB Corsair Vengeance ram] [ Cooling-Corsair H100i/ 3 Noctua NF-P12 for intake] [sSD/HDD-120GB evo/ 1TB WB Caviar blue] [Case-NZXT H440] [Dell U3415W]

I definitely agree -- I thought it was going to be good, but it was the first movie in a while that exceeded my expectations.  Hell, even the beginning credits were great!  And the final scene after the credits was good too.

I might even go see it in the theater again...