£150 budget for a new AIO

Hey LTT Forum,

I have a rough budget of £150 for a new AIO cpu cooler. I currently have a AM3+ socket, however I do plan on going the Intel route soon (when my boss buys my old cpu + mobo). 

I have been looking at the Corsair h110i GTX and the h115i, and wasn't 100% if either of these I should consider. I am also planning to buy a Corsair 760T case, so this supports:

Top: 3 x 120mm or 2 x 140mm

Front: 2 x 140mm or 2 x 120mm 

Bottom: 1 x 120mm

Rear: 1 x 140mm or 120mm 

H110i GTX: http://www.amazon.com/Corsair-Hydro-H110i-Cooling-CW-9060020-WW/dp/B010NS1LVA/ref=sr_1_2?s=pc

H115i: http://www.amazon.com/Corsair-Extreme-Performance-Cooling-CW-9060027-WW/dp/B019955RNQ/ref=zg_bs_3015422011_6

Any comments or opinions would be greatly appreciated. 

It fits, it sits, whichever of those is best for you, considering price and current promotions is the best one.I they they are both good coolers

Core2 Quad Q9400 @ 3.00GHz ✦  8GB Corsair RAM ✦Asus P5G41Tm - Lx3 ✦ Sapphire R9 270 Dual-X ✦ WD Caviar Green 640 GB ✦ Seagate Barracuda 160GB ✦ Fractal Design Define R5 ✦ 1Life ps:jet 700W ✦  

Lenovo Y520 - GTX1050Ti - i77700k - 250GB Samsung M.2 NVME SSD  :D 

I'd get the h100i.. all the guff you get and pay for with the 110i ect isnt worth it..

cooling is what matters, not how many colours it can go..

h100 is about £80, put the rest towards a new cpu

Gaming PC: • AMD Ryzen 7 3900x • 16gb Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 3200mhz • Founders Edition 2080ti • 2x Crucial 1tb nvme ssd • NZXT H1• Logitech G915TKL • Logitech G Pro • Asus ROG XG32VQ • SteelSeries Arctis Pro Wireless

Laptop: MacBook Pro M1 512gb

Just now, Fatelinha said:

It fits, it sits, whichever of those is best for you, considering price and current promotions is the best one.I they they are both good coolers

Thanks, do you happen to know the difference between them?

1 minute ago, Badger906 said:

I'd get the h100i.. all the guff you get and pay for with the 110i ect isnt worth it..

I heard some of the older designs had leakage issues?

1 hour ago, Badger906 said:

I have a £1000 budget which is separate from the cooling budget, for new mobo (maybe more ram, if I end up going ddr4) and a CPU.

Well I can't say for sure since there don't seem to be any reviews of the h115i, like at all, but the reviews I've seen of the A80 have all been really good, so I would guess so.

4 minutes ago, NJHourigan said:

Well I can't say for sure since there don't seem to be any reviews of the h115i, like at all, but the reviews I've seen of the A80 have all been really good, so I would guess so.

Apparently they're identical to the h100i GTX with a slightly adjusted layout to increase iATX case compatibility. Not something that affects me.

16 hours ago, Cajs said:

Thanks, do you happen to know the difference between them?

I heard some of the older designs had leakage issues?

well I can't account for everyone but I've not had any issues! 

Gaming PC: • AMD Ryzen 7 3900x • 16gb Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 3200mhz • Founders Edition 2080ti • 2x Crucial 1tb nvme ssd • NZXT H1• Logitech G915TKL • Logitech G Pro • Asus ROG XG32VQ • SteelSeries Arctis Pro Wireless

Laptop: MacBook Pro M1 512gb

Thanks to everyone who gave me answers on this topic. I got both the A80 and the H115i. I'll decide whichever one I prefer for my home computer, and I'll use other one in my work computer.

Thanks all!

• 3 weeks later...

NZXT X61 with Vardar Fans has served me really, really, well for the past month.

Eien nante naito iikitte shimattar  /  Amarinimo sabishikute setsunai deshou
Dare mo ga hontou wa shinjitai kedo  /  Uragirarere ba fukaku kizu tsuite shimau mono