Is This Enough?

Matty2hatty

Is the Seasonic SS-360GP enough for an i5 4460, an ASROCK H81M HDS R2.0, 8gb of corsair vengeance LP, 1 120gb sad with a protected upgrade to a gtx 750 ti / 950

The minimum rated PSU recommended for the 950 is a 350.
Technically, you may be fine, but I very much doubt you want to cut it that finely, I really wouldn't do that myself. 

Opt for a larger watted PSU, like https://www.scan.co.uk/products/450w-corsair-cs450m-80-plus-gold-hybrid-modular-single-rail-355a-plus12v-1x120mm-fan-atx-psu

Just going off the min wattage recommended, that being 300 for the 750 ti, yes, but honestly, I'd not want to risk it cutting it that fine, and that corsair psu's a great addition and gives some leniency for upgrades. 
I'm sure if you google PC wattage calculator and put everything in you'll get a more accurate number, cause with it being that close I wanna say no tbh. 

The seasonic psu is a good unit, better than the Corsair one. 350 watts for a locked i5 and a 950 is enough, i am running a 4790k and a 970 i have never seen my power consumption above 350 watts

I would go with a Seasonic S12II 520W, if you can afford it. I had one before and it was great... until I spilled water on it lol

plenty. a very good psu like that holds your i5 4460 + a gtx 970 easy

to give you an ideea if you opt for a gtx 950 your pc would use ~ 170W @ full load and under 150W while gaming

4 hours ago, Matty2hatty said:

Is the Seasonic SS-360GP enough for an i5 4460, an ASROCK H81M HDS R2.0, 8gb of corsair vengeance LP, 1 120gb sad with a protected upgrade to a gtx 750 ti / 950

It's plenty. An old GTX 680+i7 use about 350W under overclocked load so you're more than OK.

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||