Complete Streaming Kit pricing?

I have $700, a powerful gaming computer, nearly gigabit Ethernet, a laptop,  an iPad, a Galaxy Note 4, studio monitoring headphones, a 2K monitor, a HD plus monitor, a lot of good furniture, and a lot of good places to shoot in my house.

I want to start streaming to twitch and uploading videos to YouTube of talk shows I do with friends. I want good sound quality with hopefully 2 mics, a good camera that will be able to capture at least 1080p, and anything else I might need (lighting comes to mind).

What can I buy with those $700 that will make this possible considering what I have? Include everything I will need with links to amazon, newegg, etc

Just now, Johnmakuta said:

I have $700, a powerful gaming computer, nearly gigabit Ethernet, a laptop,  an iPad, a Galaxy Note 4, studio monitoring headphones, a 2K monitor, a HD plus monitor, a lot of good furniture, and a lot of good places to shoot in my house.

I want to start streaming to twitch and uploading videos to YouTube of talk shows I do with friends. I want good sound quality with hopefully 2 mics, a good camera that will be able to capture at least 1080p, and anything else I might need (lighting comes to mind).

What can I buy with those $700 that will make this possible considering what I have? Include everything I will need with links to amazon, newegg, etc

good dlsr

razer seiren pro

26 minutes ago, Josephdalepi said:

good dlsr

razer seiren pro

I'm sorry but the Seiren pro is way overpriced. It has XLR and USB but if I can get a USBmic and an XLR mic for the same price that's worthless

If you want a capture card for streaming and twitch and YouTube.

Highly recommend Elgato Game Capture HD60 Pro. Get the pcie one for low latency and its faster than the USB model.

http://www.amazon.com/Elgato-superior-technology-hardware-encoding/dp/B014MQIVPS/ref=sr_1_4?s=pc&ie=UTF8&qid=1455340473&sr=1-4&keywords=elgato+game+capture+hd

If you need a webcam, Logitech C920 does 1080p. I love it personally.

http://www.amazon.com/Logitech-Webcam-Widescreen-Calling-Recording/dp/B006JH8T3S/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1455340391&sr=8-2&keywords=logitech+c920

Main Gaming and Streaming PC: http://pcpartpicker.com/user/Vinsinity/saved/TjwVnQ

Ultrabook and College Laptop:

Spoiler

XPS 13 9350:

i5-6200U

8GB RAM

Samsung PM951 250GB M.2 Solid State Drive

Workstation Laptop:

Spoiler

Sager NP8672 (P670SG):

i7-4720HQ

32GB (4 x 8GB) CORSAIR Vengeance Performance

Samsung 850 EVO 250GB M.2 Solid State Drive (Boot Drive)

Samsung 950 PRO 512GB M.2 Solid State Drive (Video Drive)

Crucial MX100 250GB 2.5" Solid State Drive (Secondary SDD Storage)

Western Digital (Blue or Black) 1TB 2.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive (Storage Drive)

GeForce GTX 980M 4G

11 hours ago, Johnmakuta said:

I'm sorry but the Seiren pro is way overpriced. It has XLR and USB but if I can get a USBmic and an XLR mic for the same price that's worthless

alright

good luck with that

(i admit i just think its pretty as hell)