Phanteks EVOLV ATX + H100i GTX = ???

Hello LTT forum!

I'm relatively new to the forums but not new to the LTT channel so if I make any posting misstakes, please forgive me. But now I am in need of help, and I would be truly grateful if someone took the time to respond and help me. I need help on how to configure the h100i GTX in a Phanteks EVOLV ATX case. I probably want the rad at the top of the case going down to my CPU as I've seen in some pictures. However I want a pull configuration so I can easily clean the rad as explained in this video*. Does anyone know if this works having the fans on top of the rad and case but still getting good airflow and temps? If not do you have any other possible configurations for the rad that still works? I don't want to setup the rad at the front of the case. Anyways very thankful for help and have a great weekend!

It will work fine in a pull configuration exhausting air out the top of the case.

Dumb me is starting to feel worried that you didn't understand what I meant. Will it become possible to make it like this:

(Top of the case)

(Fan) (Fan)

(Radiator)