Alternative FragFX FragChuck controller

I just seen the FragFX FragChuck for the first time. It is a nunchuck or chuck from Splitfish for the PC that you would use in combination with a mouse. I definitely would like something of this style, but $65 for a keyboard replacement seems steep. I was hoping either Linus could review it or someone could point me to something similar. Using the PlayStation Move Navigation controller with a mouse was OK until the driver started bluescreening Windows.

Please don't recommend a keypad as I already own a Razer Tartarus and still struggle. Thanks!

• 1 month later...

To update this, I was able to install the SCP driver and server for the PS Move controller which is alot more stable. I am still looking for better solutions and have even considered building one using a Teensy board after Ben Heck did one. One potential solution is the Grifta controller, but it currently does not yet have a release date. I still think it would be interesting to get Linus's or Luke's impression of the FragChuck mentioned in the original post.