Assassin's Creed Syndicate Game won't even open, can't contact ubisoft support!

royalba94
I'm running windows 10 with the following hardware:
dual Xeon e5-2660 v3
Asus z10pe-d16 ws
64gb 2133 ECC RAM
GTX 980 TI
SSDs for OS and Games

I have all the latest drivers installed, I can open Uplay but when I try to open the game it shows the loading logo thing, the screen goes black and then it crashes with no error messages.

I just bought and installed it yesterday so it is the latest version I assume. I tried to log in to Ubisoft's support site but it won't let me even though I can log in on the Uplay launcher.

I've had a similar issue with Portal 2 that is still unresolved but I think in that case it just won't run with a dual CPU setup.

PLEASE HELP!!!

On 7.2.2016 at 8:23 PM, royalba94 said:

I tried to log in to Ubisoft's support site but it won't let me even though I can log in on the Uplay launcher.

What does the site say as an error? If it says "wrong password", then change the password, even if you are 100% sure you wrote it correctly.

Check my Video Game Photos on Flickr at https://www.flickr.com/photos/snakedrone/ ?

1 minute ago, SnakeDrone said:

What does the site say as an error? If it says "wrong password", then change the password, even if you are 100% sure you wrote it correctly.

Yeah, I've tried that. it keeps telling me it sent an email but I haven't received one. I'll probably have to create a new account :/