Will Noctua NH-D15 fit my case and other components?

Hi,

I have been planning to get Noctua's NH-D15 cooler to replace my bad, noisy, old and ineffective AIO water cooler I have had for a long time. I am planning to overclock the CPU as well so that is also why I'm getting a new cooler. But I am little worried if it will fit. I have seen people say it fits (in the case itself) but because I have to get it to a tight space, that may not be applicable in my case.

So, my components that i'm worried that they will not fit are:

Case: NZXT Phantom 410

MoBo: Gigabyte Z87-HD3

Ram: G.Skill RipjawsX 1866MHz 16Gb (2x 8Gb)

GPU: Gigabyte Gaming G1 980 Ti

I have checked that with the fans on the D15, I should have 5mm left on the case to put the side panel back on, and I could put the 2 fans on both pull so that the ram has more space. But will it be in my GPU's way? I have x16 spot only in my MoBo on the top slot so I have to keep the GPU there.

So the question is will the D15 fit in my case with 2 fans on both pull or should I only use 1 or maybe even get the D15S and use that with 1 or 2 fans.

Thank you! ^_^

Apparently, you can fit it in. With just 5mm of clearance as well. Here is a pic of the case with an NH-D14 inside for comparison.

65083.af9b207bf3976fb26ba61bd0b5949660.6

Shot through the heart and you're to blame, 30fps and i'll pirate your game - Bon Jovi

Take me down to the console city where the games are blurry and the frames are thirty - Guns N' Roses

Arguing with religious people is like explaining to your mother that online games can't be paused...

Just now, Fulgrim said:

Apparently, you can fit it in.

Yeah it really is close.. It should have just about 5mm left to close the side panel.

Noctua has excellent compatibility listing. You are fine with mobo. 1st PCIex1 slot will be covered but GPU will with fine.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

4 hours ago, LoGiCalDrm said:

Noctua has excellent compatibility listing. You are fine with mobo. 1st PCIex1 slot will be covered but GPU will with fine.

Alright