Mountain Mods Ascension Cable Management

StriderStone

I was looking for a mod or some cool tricks to manage my cables on for my new build.

acrylic panels on the sides and top

horizon profile motherboard

3x 360 monsta rads with push/pull

2 pumps and 2 400mm reservoir near the front

4x GTX 680 classified hydro coppers

2 blocks on the motherboard CPU block

SilverStone Strider 1500w PSU

I think this should be enough information, but if you have any questions or ideas, i'd love to hear them. I always hear that cable management is a bitch on these cases and I just wanted some tips. I am assuming I will need to get some fan power strips to help with it, but let me know what you think.

I was thinking since there are 24 fans, I should get something like this (http://www.xoxide.com/sunbeam-multi-fan-power-port.html)

Why the hell are you going 4x 680?

+1

| 5820k+EK supremacy nickel+acetal white 4.5Ghz | X99 Deluxe | Enthoo Luxe | 2x gtx780+komod NV full cover block | Corsair AX1200i | WD blue 500gb |

Kingston V300 120gb | Samsung 840 Evo 500gb| Bitspower D5 vario+Res combo | primochill advanced LRT tubing (Solid White) |

| Alphacool Nexxos MONSTA dual 120mm Black Ice nemesis GTX360 triple 120mm | Noctua NF-F12 X4 | Bitspower true silver 1/2ID 3/4 OD compressions (various angles) |

Why the hell are you going 4x 680?

He probably already has them.

Mein Führer... I CAN WALK !!

I use automotive split loom tubing in my computer to manage cables. 

[TRUENO] i7 4770k (~4.4Ghz, 1.28v) || Thermalright Macho 120 || Asus Z87 Gryphon || 2x8Gb Mushkin Blackline|| Reference NVIDIA GTX770 || Corsair Neutron GTX 480GB || 2x3TB WD HDD || Corsair 350D || Corsair RM750

He probably already has them.

the real answer..."Why not?"

The 780's came out and so many people wanted to sell their 680's for super cheap to pick up 780's. I was going to wait on the 880's to really upgrade anyways. I had 4x 480's before this.

I have 3x 1440p monitors and i'm going to be getting a 1080p projector, 1 display for each video card seemed like a good idea to spread out the load.

It's a combo of that and waiting for some video rending software to work with more than 1 GPU to improve rendering times.(still totally confused as to why this hasn't happened already)

Thanks for the help, getting some of those grids would be a good idea, but routing the cables or hiding them would still be somewhat of an issue. That's a lot of cables regardless.