Who wants Linus Tech Tips to perform "American Girl"?

Hey everyone!

Don't you also want Linus and Slick and the whole LTT-Team, or better yet more people like Logan etc, to perform an adaption of Bonnie McKee's "American Girl"? :D

I've had it on replay during the day hopping through the house cleaning stuff. HD595s@15m-ghetto-mounted-extension-cables@XonarEssenceSTX : B) :D

Don't mind that they're neither US-American, nor girls. We want to see this. It's fun! Such a video would probably get them many clicks and Likes. Plus, Linus could live out the gay side a little. It's probably a great contribution to the worldwide human society.

This is not a joke btw. I seriously think this would be awesome and very fun. It'll be time well spent in the end :)

There already is a great video out there that cuts together famous people singing the song (George Takei, KISS, Katie Perry, Kelly Osbourne, Macklemore, Ke$ha, Jason Derulo, Becky G and others).

Vote yes if you want to see this!

(first ideas to get Diesel started:)
Considering the lyrics, scenes could include:
- SNES and a TV during "raised by a television"
- LAN Party during "everyday is a competition"
- Slick ignoring Linus during "I don't listen to mommy"
- Slick's car breakdown, Linus' bike, racing simulation during "put the key into my ignition"

I love his idea lets make it happen!!

CPU Ryzen 5 Asrock B350 Pro 4 / MSI RX580 Gaming / RAM 16 Gigs Corsair Vengeance 3000 / HDD 1TB Seagate Barracuda / SSD Samsung 840 120GB / 500GB Samsung SSD / Case Urban S31 / PSU EVGA G2 750w / Os Windows 10 / Keyboard Corsair K70 / Mouse Razer Naga 2013 (Won it from Linus!!