SeaSonic M12II 620 vs Corsair TX650M

COCOBYTES

Which one is the best? Which one do you prefer?

or CX600M

The TX650M is made by Seasonic, so you're really just getting 30W more power for the same price with the same build quality and efficiency.

I would go with Corsair TX650M -> Seasonic M12II Bronze 620w -> Corsair CX600M (the first being the best)

What will you be powering? What country are you from?

The TX650M is made by Seasonic, so you're really just getting 30W more power for the same price with the same build quality and efficiency.

The TX650M is a PUQ-B design from CWT not Seasonic.

I am using a Corsair TX550M in my current build. It's okay but the fan noise of my model is a little bit irritating while the system is in idle.

However I think this two PSU are not that different. So just go for the cheaper option or the one you like more.

The TX650M will yield not only more usable power, it will offer better voltage stability than the other two PSU due to the DC-DC convertor for the minor rails that the TX has.

However, if you are from the states, the Seasonic G SSR-650RM or Rosewill Capstone 650-M should be in the same price range as the TX. In which, I would recommend buying one of those over the PSUs mentioned thus far.

I would go with the SeaSonic M12II 620 since it has a better manufacturer than the Corsair one (Channel Well (CWT)). What are the full specs of your build?

Hello and Welcome to LTT Forum!

If you are a new member, please read the rules located in "Forum News and Info". Thanks!  :)

Linus Tech Tips Forum Code of Conduct           FAQ           Privacy Policy & Legal Disclaimer

Honestly, I can't choose. Both are good quality PSUs. Can't go wrong with either.

CoolerMaster CM 690 II Basic | Intel i7-2600 | CoolerMaster Hyper 212+ 2x Zotac GTX 1070 AMP! Edition

Asus P8Z77-V LK | 2 x 4GB Kingston HyperX DDR3 1600MHz CL9 | SeaSonic M12ii 850W 80+ Bronze Crucial M4 128GB