Safe and Reliable file transfer software.

Ophidio

I have a PC that is used to download files like movies, tv shows, and other videos but i need a way to transfer them to my main rig so I can put them on my mass storage and backup drive since the other PC only has 320 GB. I've been using a single 16GB flashdrive to transfer everything but I've recently downloaded 215GB of tv shows that I really don't feel like transferring over the 16GB flashdrive. So what's a reliable file transfer software that I can use that won't mess up the files. 

I use teamviewer to control the PC since I don't want to sit at it constantly and I tried it's file transfer abilities and they're (for lack of a better word/phrase) horse shit... It messed up the files, unsynced all of the audio to it and made it completely intolerable to watch. I tried this with 3 videos just to make sure it wasn't a video messed up. Transferred the file with my Flashdrive and it worked fine so I really need a program or software that will let me do what I need without screwing my files up. 

Gaming Desktop - AMD Ryzen 7 5800X, MSI MPG B550 Gaming Plus, 32GB Cosair Vengenace LP 3600mhz, EVGA RTX 3070 XC3 Ultra,  Sabrent Rocket 4 1TB NVME SSD, WD Blue SN570 NVME SSD, 4TB Mass storage, EVGA 750W G2, Corsair 270R

Adding to what @ddswh1pk0s's answer, make sure the computer that wants to share files is setup to allow read/write permission so the computer that got the files can actually move the files.

If you're bored, setup FTP service on the computer using FTPZilla or something and transfer via s/ftp.