best 280mm AIO cooler

@OP this @FilipSebik guy is clueless I did some personal testing along with other articles support the H110i GTX being better. Don't spew bullshit, makes you look like like a biased asshat.

7501_29_swiftech-h320-x2-prestige-liquid

And heres my own testing done.

11e46b9364587b7abb31a2cc4c2dbbe2.png

PEWDIEPIE DONT CROSS THAT BRIDGE

I'm done. Because performance mode means louder and stop quoting me

3 minutes ago, FilipSebik said:

I'm done. Because performance mode means louder and stop quoting me

In that test the X61 was at full speed, even the H110i GTX at lowest speed beats the x61.

still biased, still wrong, you're funny.

H110i GTX is beating it at same fan speeds as my x61 in my testing.

On 4.2.2016 at 11:53 AM, Gofspar said:

In that test the X61 was at full speed, even the H110i GTX at lowest speed beats the x61.

Or you can just buy the cheapest of the two and throw on good aftermarket fans.

The x61 has an amazingly long 6 year warranty, but that covers only the aio.

The h110i gtx has a shorter warranty but Corsair will pay up to 50% of total damages of a leak.

Edited by tobben
Removed inappropriate remark.

LINK-> Kurald Galain:  The Night Eternal 

Top 5820k, 980ti SLI Build in the World*

CPU: i7-5820k // GPU: SLI MSI 980ti Gaming 6G // Cooling: Full Custom WC //  Mobo: ASUS X99 Sabertooth // Ram: 32GB Crucial Ballistic Sport // Boot SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 500GB

Mass SSD: Crucial M500 960GB  // PSU: EVGA Supernova 850G2 // Case: Fractal Design Define S Windowed // OS: Windows 10 // Mouse: Razer Naga Chroma // Keyboard: Corsair k70 Cherry MX Reds

Headset: Senn RS185 // Monitor: ASUS PG348Q // Devices: Note 10+ - Surface Book 2 15"

LINK-> Ainulindale: Music of the Ainur 

Prosumer DYI FreeNAS

CPU: Xeon E3-1231v3  // Cooling: Noctua L9x65 //  Mobo: AsRock E3C224D2I // Ram: 16GB Kingston ECC DDR3-1333

HDDs: 4x HGST Deskstar NAS 3TB  // PSU: EVGA 650GQ // Case: Fractal Design Node 304 // OS: FreeNAS

20 hours ago, Gofspar said:

i have heard the the corsair pump gets really loud true or false???

And lets try and keep it professional guys there is no need to argue over what is better lets just agree to disagree or take it someplace else! 

1 hour ago, micko12400 said:

i have heard the the corsair pump gets really loud true or false???

Some can, its a known issue. But corsair does RMA faulty loud AIO's. It can happen with every AIO.
And ofc in the performance mode that thing isnt inaudible.

The stock fans are the bigger Problem x.X

CPU: Ryzen 7 5800x3D | MoBo: MSI MAG B550 Tomahawk | RAM: G.Skill F4-3600C15D-16GTZ @3800CL16 | GPU: RTX 2080Ti | PSU: Corsair HX1200 | 

Case: Lian Li 011D XL | Storage: Samsung 970 EVO M.2 NVMe 500GB, Crucial MX500 500GB | Soundcard: Soundblaster ZXR | Mouse: Razer Viper Mini | Keyboard: Razer Huntsman TE Monitor: DELL AW2521H @360Hz |

thanks for the help people,

the arguments were kinda entertaining to watch Lol.

ill probably look around a little more before making a decision.

23 hours ago, Curufinwe_wins said:

Just buy the cheapest of the two and throw on good aftermarket fans.

The x61 has an amazingly long 6 year warranty, but that covers only the aio.

The h110i gtx has a shorter warranty but Corsair will pay up to 50% of total damages of a leak.

They have completely different block designs, >tfw being this dense.

go take two apart and look at the jetplate.

When I did the testing i used the same fans on both of them.

If you throw some better fans on the GTX it'll pull ahead even farther.

It's interesting to see your results @Gofspar, with the same fans on both AIOs. What kind of fans did you use? 

This thread would have been a whole lot shorter and a whole lot nicer if EK made a predator 280.

- ASUS X99 Deluxe - i7 5820k - Nvidia GTX 1080ti SLi - 4x4GB EVGA SSC 2800mhz DDR4 - Samsung SM951 500 - 2x Samsung 850 EVO 512 -

- EK Supremacy EVO CPU Block - EK FC 1080 GPU Blocks - EK XRES 100 DDC - EK Coolstream XE 360 - EK Coolstream XE 240 -

16 hours ago, TidaLWaveZ said:

This thread would have been a whole lot shorter and a whole lot nicer if EK made a predator 280.

The GTX beats out the 360mm AIO's, take a look at the graph I linked earlier.

16 hours ago, Vilreen said:

It's interesting to see your results @Gofspar, with the same fans on both AIOs. What kind of fans did you use? 

1200 RPM Cougar 140mm fans, running at 7v around 650rpm.

6 hours ago, Gofspar said:

The GTX beats out the 360mm AIO's, take a look at the graph I linked earlier.

Incorrect, the gtx in "performance mode" is better than the 360mms at stock. Notice none of the other AIOs have a high performance result.

So to make it even stevens, remove the "high performance" results from the graph. There you go, at stock the EK Predator 240 beats the gtx. If that EK was a 280 it could only yield better results. 

Just as a general fact EKWB produces products with a quality that corsair couldn't dream of attaining.

- ASUS X99 Deluxe - i7 5820k - Nvidia GTX 1080ti SLi - 4x4GB EVGA SSC 2800mhz DDR4 - Samsung SM951 500 - 2x Samsung 850 EVO 512 -

- EK Supremacy EVO CPU Block - EK FC 1080 GPU Blocks - EK XRES 100 DDC - EK Coolstream XE 360 - EK Coolstream XE 240 -

• 2 weeks later...

hello guys just wanna ask how long r the tubes of the corsair H110i gtx 280 L thank you !!

On 2/6/2016 at 11:08 AM, TidaLWaveZ said:

Incorrect, the gtx in "performance mode" is better than the 360mms at stock. Notice none of the other AIOs have a high performance result.

So to make it even stevens, remove the "high performance" results from the graph. There you go, at stock the EK Predator 240 beats the gtx. If that EK was a 280 it could only yield better results. 

Just as a general fact EKWB produces products with a quality that corsair couldn't dream of attaining.

or if you read the rest of the reviews and testing methodology they run everything at 12v.

8 hours ago, Gofspar said:

or if you read the rest of the reviews and testing methodology they run everything at 12v.

-_- Wouldn't waste my time with anything that TweakTown claims.

Also I find it strange that Corsair has TweakTown promotional banners all over it's website.