What's it worth?

Mikius10001

Title says it all. What would you peg this at, preferably in Canadian dollars (I can convert if need be), and yes I know the CAD dollar is shit right now so we can skip past those jokes haha :)

Kingston HyperX Fury Memory DDR3-1600 CL10 16GB (4X4GB)

TP-Link TL-WN851ND Wireless N Dual Antenna Network Adapter Card 802.11B/G/N 2.4GHZ MIMO PCI

Cooler Master R4-L2R-20AC 120mm Blue LED Case Fan 2000RPM 69CFM 19DBA 3/4 Pin  (x2)

ASUS M5A97 LE R2.0 ATX AM3+ 970 mobo

AMD FX-6300 6 Core 3.5/4.1 GHZ AM3+ 14MB Cache

Gigabyte R9 270 OC 975MHZ 2GB 5.6GHZ GDDR5

EVGA SuperNOVA 650 G1 80PLUS Gold

Samsung 850 EVO 250 GB SSD

Western Digital 750 GB HDD (so old I swear it doesn't have a color)

Cooler Master 212 EVO CPU Cooler

All stuffed in to an  Antec One Mid-Tower Gaming ATX Case

Of course I can look all this up new, and have done so, but I'm wondering about used.

Thanks in advance.

Used for how long?

CPU: Ryzen 5 3600X            | Cooler: Deepcool AK400  | Motherboard: B550 Elite AX V2  | Storage: Samsung 980 Pro 1TB  |

RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16GB   | GPU: MSI RTX 3060 Ti    | Case: NZXT H440 (Red/Black)    | PSU: EVGA 650W G2             |

SSD and EVO cooler just put in a month ago, rest is about 15 months

Part Picker says about 55.75 brand new right now, but it can't locate the card. Newegg has it at 209.99 (Don't think it's made anymore), so roughly $760

If I were buying this, I'd be comfortable paying something in the $400 - $450 range. That's assuming there are no defects, missing pieces, or anything of the like. (Like if you board has a dead PCI-E slot, or if the case is missing PCI covers, has a faulty reset switch, etc. The GPU artifacts under loads, or anything else.)

9 minutes ago, Mikius10001 said:

SSD and EVO cooler jsut put in a month ago, rest is about 15 months

Part Picker says about 55.75 brand new right now, but it can't locate the card. Newegg has it at 209.99 (Don't think it's made anymore), so roughly $760

if its was brand new and you were selling it, id sell it for close to 850, but since it has been used for more than a year, id say around the 700 mark, +- 50$ if you find an ignorant buyer.

'bout treefiddy

"The of and to a in is I that it for you was with on as have but be they"

2 minutes ago, NonaHexa said:

If I were buying this, I'd be comfortable paying something in the $400 - $450 range. That's assuming there are no defects, missing pieces, or anything of the like. (Like if you board has a dead PCI-E slot, or if the case is missing PCI covers, has a faulty reset switch, etc. The GPU artifacts under loads, or anything else.)

It all works perfectly fine, in fact I'm using it to post right now, haha.

1 minute ago, Ostwind said:

'bout treefiddy

Tree Fiddy eh? Seems a might low to me,  I like the higher opinions better. Haha.

I have 0 time to game anymore and I'm looking to get a laptop as I'm currently in the very early stages of start a non-profit society, so the laptop would provide more benefit I'm thinking.

Your build costs $600 new. You say most of it is about a year and a bit old. $400-450, like I said, is more than fair on your end. Not $700, not $200.