EVGA GeForce GTX 750 Ti Sc

duncanbullet

Did a search on this card and didnt find anything, 
But does anybody have any first hand experience with this card? 
Yes I know there are better cards out there for gaming, and I want something to fill the gap until i get a 980 or something similar. (using a quadro 270 right now, yes i know is crap but it was free and i need a GPU) 

Or can anybody else recommend a card for around 100 bucks (+- $20) that would give me around 30fps on low settings in triple A games (COD, Destiny, Battlefront, Etc) 

Thanks!!

4 minutes ago, duncanbullet said:

Did a search on this card and didnt find anything, 
But does anybody have any first hand experience with this card? 
Yes I know there are better cards out there for gaming, and I want something to fill the gap until i get a 980 or something similar. (using a quadro 270 right now, yes i know is crap but it was free and i need a GPU) 

Or can anybody else recommend a card for around 100 bucks (+- $20) that would give me around 30fps on low settings in triple A games (COD, Destiny, Battlefront, Etc) 

Thanks!!

A used 7950/7970. And that´d give you 60 fps at med. settings in previously mentioned games. Probably better.

I have one. The only game you mentioned that I've played was battlefront and it runs ~40 fps on medium settings with a 4406. I also get around 40 fps in the witcher 3 on medium to high :) I've been very pleased with it.

3 minutes ago, Kingcomicbook said:

I have one. The only game you mentioned that I've played was battlefront and it runs ~40 fps on medium settings with a 4406. I also get around 40 fps in the witcher 3 on medium to high :) I've been very pleased with it.

A 4406? Did intel run out of numbers? Or did AMD drop the whole FX **00 scheme earlier than I realized.

4 minutes ago, Starelementpoke said:

A 4406? Did intel run out of numbers? Or did AMD drop the whole FX **00 scheme earlier than I realized.

woops xD 4460 sorry