Any 380 overclockers out there?

IoWii

Just wanna compare my results with others. I used MSI afterburner.

Voltage to max
Power limit to max

Core clock:1120MHz
Memory clock:1550MHz

Max temp:72

I had this oced to core:1180MHz and memory:1620, it was stable in valley, fire strike etc. But random crashes appear in GTA V so i got it down but they still appear. Anyway, thats not the point :P 

the memory is nice, but the core could be a bit better, but over all looks like a good overclock ^-^

Then the card isn't technicaly stable because vally and fire strike are synthetic which means you'll never really see that in the real world. Which is why it seems stable but crashed real games. But that overclock being stable at all is quiet impressive.

Just now, MatrixGrenade said:

Then the card isn't technicaly stable because vally and fire strike are synthetic which means you'll never really see that in the real world. Which is why it seems stable but crashed real games. But that overclock being stable at all is quiet impressive.

It was amazing, constant 60 fps almost, for the time i was playing that was around 2-3 minutes :P

3 hours ago, IoWii said:

It was amazing, constant 60 fps almost, for the time i was playing that was around 2-3 minutes :P

I have the same card, but i don't live in the arctic circle so i could never push it that far.

2 minutes ago, MatrixGrenade said:

I have the same card, but i don't live in the arctic circle so i could never push it that far.

I dont live in the arctic circle aswell, its winter now, 22 in my room. Summer is probably a different story tho.

My 285 is stable at 1100/1580. I also got a 380 nitro and with bios mod I got it stable to 1200/1625 and even it run firestrike at 1275/1625

http://i.imgur.com/HEzmtkC.png

i7 5775c @4.1GHz // 2x4GB 2400MHz CL10 // R9 285 @1120/1575MHz // SSD MX100 512GB // Z97M Gaming // RM550 // Prolimatech Megahalems+ NF-P14s Redux // Cooletk U3

My Power Color R9 380 suffers from overheating if I overclock it further. Voltage is stock. Power limit is +20. Core clock is at 1064 and memory is at 1615. Temps hover in the high 80s during stress testing. It goes down to around 80 in games.