Humble Ubisoft Bundle

New Humble Bundle debuted today. And oh look, it's Ubisoft games!

https://www.humblebundle.com/

Here's what they have so far:
Rayman Origins
Call of Juarez Gunslinger
Grow Home
Far Cry 3
Assassin's Creed Chronicles China
Assassin's Creed Rogue
The Crew
Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Blacklist
The Division (Pre-order) + The Division shirt + coupon

Ofc there'll be more added next Tuesday

Tbh, that looks like a ruse to try and peddle their new game. Even though they've done a half arsed job on their latest release - Rainbow 6 Siege.

Shot through the heart and you're to blame, 30fps and i'll pirate your game - Bon Jovi

Take me down to the console city where the games are blurry and the frames are thirty - Guns N' Roses

Arguing with religious people is like explaining to your mother that online games can't be paused...

Note: A majority of these games are redeemable only on UPlay. 

As of now, the only games redeemable on Steam are Call of Juarez: Gunslinger, and Grow Home. 

17 minutes ago, NonaHexa said:

Note: A majority of these games are redeemable only on UPlay. 

As of now, the only games redeemable on Steam are Call of Juarez: Gunslinger, and Grow Home. 

I am ok with this seeing how I have Rainbow on it and have it open playing it most of the time... :/ I have steam open, but and hardly on it right now...

My PC Spec:

CPU: Intel i7-8700k @ 3.7GHz, Motherboard: , Memory: 16gb , Storage: , Storage: Crucial BX100 250GB, Storage: Seagate Barracuda 3TB 3.5" 7200RPM, Video Card: EVGA GeForce GTX 970 SC(x2), Case: Corsair C70 Green, Power Supply: EVGA SuperNOVA NEX750G GOLD, Operating System: Windows 8.1, CPU Cooler: CORSAIR Hydro Series H100, Optical Drive: LG Internal Super Multi Drive

has anyone bought this? do they bundle the farcry 3 code with other codes?  I'd like to give that one away if I buy it

LTT Community Standards                                               Welcome!-A quick guide for new members to LTT

Man's Machine- i7-7700k@5.0GHz / Asus M8H / GTX 1080Ti / 4x4gb Gskill 3000 CL15  / Custom loop / 240gb Intel SSD / 3tb HDD / Corsair RM1000x / Dell S2716DG

The Lady's Rig- G3258@4.4GHz(1.39v) on Hyper 212 / Gigabyte GA-B85M / gtx750 / 8gb PNY xlr8 / 500gb seagate HDD / CS 450M / Asus PB277Q

9 minutes ago, 0ld_Chicken said:

has anyone bought this? do they bundle the farcry 3 code with other codes?  I'd like to give that one away if I buy it

About to... Will update!

Yes, yes it does.

My PC Spec:

CPU: Intel i7-8700k @ 3.7GHz, Motherboard: , Memory: 16gb , Storage: , Storage: Crucial BX100 250GB, Storage: Seagate Barracuda 3TB 3.5" 7200RPM, Video Card: EVGA GeForce GTX 970 SC(x2), Case: Corsair C70 Green, Power Supply: EVGA SuperNOVA NEX750G GOLD, Operating System: Windows 8.1, CPU Cooler: CORSAIR Hydro Series H100, Optical Drive: LG Internal Super Multi Drive

8 minutes ago, Jdogbf said:

About to... Will update!

Yes, yes it does.

went ahead and bought it anyways and it does not bundle it with other codes. 

1 hour ago, Technicolors said:

New Humble Bundle debuted today. And oh look, it's Ubisoft games!

snip

thanks for posting!  not a bad deal since i've thought about trying out a few of these games anyhow

LTT Community Standards                                               Welcome!-A quick guide for new members to LTT

Man's Machine- i7-7700k@5.0GHz / Asus M8H / GTX 1080Ti / 4x4gb Gskill 3000 CL15  / Custom loop / 240gb Intel SSD / 3tb HDD / Corsair RM1000x / Dell S2716DG

The Lady's Rig- G3258@4.4GHz(1.39v) on Hyper 212 / Gigabyte GA-B85M / gtx750 / 8gb PNY xlr8 / 500gb seagate HDD / CS 450M / Asus PB277Q

Gonna wait to see what other games are added to the BTA tier since I already own FC3 and Blacklist. I'll probably just end up getting the $1 tier.

Cool The Division shirt though.

i5-4690K@4.5 GHz // Asus Z87-Pro // HyperX Fury 8GB DDR3-1600 // Crucial BX100 250GB // Sapphire Nitro R9 390 // EVGA SuperNOVA 750W G2 // Fractal Design Define S // be quiet! Pure Rock & Pure Wings 2 // BenQ XL2730Z // Corsair Vengeance K70 // Logitech G403 Wireless // Sennheiser HD 598 SE

Just bought the bundle, 15$ is pretty cheap. :D

“Today I will do what others won't, so tomorrow I can accomplish what others can't”