Please recommend some headphones.

onecritman

I got these logitect something number (newest version) and the older version. both are pretty bloody bad and im getting annoyed to hell with them... and im a logitect fan boy... logitect keyboard mouse stickers mousepad ect but tbh these headphones are a pain. 

This is all i want.

1. ok sound quality no static or any of that crap.

2. a decent microphone.

3. i dont want it to be turned on or off (mic can be i dont really mind) i dont want them dying half way threw games cause "no battery" or as these headphones go "oh im out of battery" (1 second later) "oh i got battery again" (repeat every 20 seconds) it might not sound bad but its annoying.

4. comfort for a guy with glasses.

5. money is no object i wasted like £600 total... cause i got 2 of the older pair... cause that stupid cable which i have literly never took out came lose so it refuse to charge.

1 to replace that one.

and the 3rd set is the newest version which i was hoping they made better.

please list 1 or more below

The Hyper X Clouds would probably be enough for you.

But if you want to go all out then pick a pair of headphones from our hardware recommendation thread

Then you can either add a mod-mic, V-Moda Boom Mic, or a stand-alone mic. 

6 minutes ago, onecritman said:

I got these logitect something number (newest version) and the older version. both are pretty bloody bad and im getting annoyed to hell with them... and im a logitect fan boy... logitect keyboard mouse stickers mousepad ect but tbh these headphones are a pain. 

This is all i want.

1. ok sound quality no static or any of that crap.

2. a decent microphone.

3. i dont want it to be turned on or off (mic can be i dont really mind) i dont want them dying half way threw games cause "no battery" or as these headphones go "oh im out of battery" (1 second later) "oh i got battery again" (repeat every 20 seconds) it might not sound bad but its annoying.

4. comfort for a guy with glasses.

5. money is no object i wasted like £600 total... cause i got 2 of the older pair... cause that stupid cable which i have literly never took out came lose so it refuse to charge.

1 to replace that one.

and the 3rd set is the newest version which i was hoping they made better.

please list 1 or more below

Beyerdynamic DT990's with mod mic is what I would go for.

"Sulit" (adj.) something that is worth it

i7 8700K 4.8Ghz delidded / Corsair H100i V2 / Asus Strix Z370-F / G.Skill Trident Z RGB 16GB 3200 / EVGA GTX 1080Ti FTW3 / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q

Samsung 850 EVO 500GB & 250GB - Crucial MX300 M.2 525GB / Fractal Design Define S / Corsair K70 MX Reds / Logitech G502 / Beyerdynamic DT770 250Ohm

SMSL SD793II AMP/DAC - Schiit Magni 3 / PCPP

Old Rig

i5 2500k 4.5Ghz | Gigabyte Z68XP-UD3P | Zotac GTX 980 AMP! Extreme | Crucial Ballistix Tactical 16GB 1866MHz