Best Way To clean A PC?

Just wanted to know the best way to clean my PC, and the best way to prevent dust and sh*t getting in my PC.

One of the ways to prevent dust is to have a positive pressure (airflow), and have your intake fans filtered.

From what I usually see in this kinds of threads, you can use compressed (canned) air and some microfibre cloth to clean, though I have not personally tried 'em.

CPU: Intel i5-4590 | Motherboard: Asus H97M-E | GPU: Sapphire Nitro R9 390 | RAM: 2x4Gb Kingston HyperX Fury Black | SSD: Sandisk Plus 240Gb HDD: Seagate 250Gb  | PSU: Seasonic G650 80+ Gold | Case: NZXT S340

I am who I am.

as ddave said canned air is great ( using a vacuum is dangerous because it can kill your components with static charges )

linus did a great video about it ;)

most times it helps to keep your room "clean" so dust has no chance, difficulty varies with with pets, carpet etc

Spoiler

CPU i7 4790K 4,7Ghz Cooling:Corsair H100iGTX+Noctua NF-F12PWM GPU: EVGA 1080ti SC+ ACX2.0+ RAM:16GB DDR3 1866mhz Crucial Balistics Tactical Tracer Mobo:ASUS Z97-AR PSU:EVGA 750W G2 Supernova Case:Fractal Meshify C Storage:500GB Samsung 850 evo, 900GB Toshiba Game Storage SSD, 2TB Data HDD

i7 4790k Devils Canyon OC @4,6Ghz,Cooler Corsair h100i GTX, GPU EVGA 980Ti SC+ ACX 2.0+ @ stoc

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/278610-display-technology-faqmythbuster/

My weapon of choice is an air compressor and a blow off gun. Just make sure you set the output pressure to something under 50 PSI and wear ear protection as it can be quite loud. 

Air compressor + dirty PC + outside = clean PC

Filtered air intakes + positive pressure = PC stays clean longer

Alternatively (if you are a homeowner) you can try to eliminate dust at the source by investing in better air filters on your HVAC and replacing them more often.

I've built 3 PC's, but none for myself... In fact, I'm using an iMac that my dad bought for me as my desktop. Awkward...

Please don't say "SSD drive." By doing so, you are literally saying "Solid State Drive Drive" and causing my brain cells to commit suicide. The same applies to HDD (Hard Disk Drive) and PCIe (Peripheral Component Interconnect Express).