Cheap CPU water block

So, i have been overclocking my processor and it is getting to some high temps causing it to throttle.  I would get a better liquid cooler, i currently have an H50i, but they all seem rather expensive.  So, naturally, i figured why not just set up my own.  The thing is, i haven't been able to find a decent water block that isn't over 50-70 USD.  This is far out of my price range that i have to spend.  This really doesn't make sense considering that there are closed loops out there for 50-70.  So, my question is, what CPU water block would you all recommend that is at least 30 or below USD.  I'm not so worried about the pump, res and radiator, but just mainly the block.  I don't care about all the bells and Whistles like LED Lighting or clear plastic showing the inside or anything like that, all i want is a decent water block for a decent price

:Edit:

Also, i have an AMD 8320 and an asus mother board M5A99x 2.0

In almost all cases, custom-loops end up being quite a bit more expensive than AIO coolers, and they're also a pain in the butt and a huge commitment to take care of in comparison, especially if you're new to it. Plus, like JCW150 said, you get what you pay for. The last thing you want is for a cheapo waterblock to end up leaking on you and frying your CPU/Motherboard/etc.

-SNIP-

Welcome to the Forums!

For a custom CPU loop it won't be cheap, just to give you an idea it will be around $300 to start. For a decent waterblock the XSPC Raystorm is fairly good value, but going for a large air cooler is a good alternative option.

Welcome to the Forums!

For a custom CPU loop it won't be cheap, just to give you an idea it will be around $300 to start. For a decent waterblock the XSPC Raystorm is fairly good value, but going for a large air cooler is a good alternative option.

But not nice to mount at all.

Evil block.

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

makue ur own

Um.. Excuse me?  I would rather not make my own considering the problems the "Pro's" had in scrapyard wars when they did it lol

Welcome to the Forums!

Alright, i guess ill start saving up then xD, thanks Mate

Welcome to the Forums!

An opinions for any air coolers?

An opinions for any air coolers?

For a good value air cooler the Evo212 is a good unit but for large coolers like the Dark Rock Pro or NH-D15 they can perform very similar to dual 120mm AIO's.

For a good value air cooler the Evo212 is a good unit but for large coolers like the Dark Rock Pro or NH-D15 they can perform very similar to dual 120mm AIO's.

Alright, thanks so much

Yeah, as everyone says, in terms of watercooling, you want a good budget. For AIOS a budget of about $100 is optimal, but for a custom loop, about $300. Remember, custom loops aren't cheap, and if they leak they could destroy your computer.

-xt

Too lazy to list computer specs so PM me if you want to know lol